Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things this morning:

1) Someone on Discord: "I'd argue stranger things is the most likely for this week". Legacy responds with smiling and whistling emojis
2) Could be a Hollywood original, could be a shared IP, but regardless, another date to keep an eye on:

Last edited:
Chucky would be a great host for the commercials! Him just dissing every house while walking through them and then clamoring his. IK Don Mancini and Dourif would be up for that.
I don’t like these movie character trope announcements so much…
I think it would be fun for marketing, but I don't think any of the other IP holders would be down lol

Also to add to the ST4 speculation: the 15th will be the 7th anniversary of the show so most likely we're getting the announcement either this coming Thursday or Tuesday the 18th, like how with TLOU they announced that house the day after the 10th anniversary. I'm hoping this week :eyes:
Season 4 GIF by Stranger Things

I would imagine this year to be the one in which Universal radically changes the way they approach “multi-night tickets”. Announcing ST4 at the same time as the removal of traditional FFP might be a smart idea.
I swear if they actually do this I'm going to be so upset, I've been planning on getting a FFP for the first time this year for months :expressionless:

FFP/Multi-Night tickets are not going away... but I've been predicting, especially after last year, that blackout dates will be more prevalent along with other changes and ridiculous price increases. Even though attendance is down, they still increased APs by $100... so HHN will probably see that as well.
sad big brother GIF by Global TV

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
They won’t get rid of FFP. At the end of the day Universal is a business and cares about making $. IK I’ll buy one this year but if they get rid of them I’ll still go but only 2-3 times v the 8.(I went 8 times last year so I’m just using the number)

And like HNNIcon said Hollywood is already selling FFP.

Last edited:
Just want to add this here because I’ve seen a lot of people talking about a house being a witch based house or a Salem house. It’s neither, it’s more of a cult based house who practices human sacrifice. It’s more along the lines of Midsommer than anything witch based.

Also for the house that seems to be Bigfoot on the spec map there seems to be two competing rumors. There are Bigfoot rumors and there are still some holiday/Krampus based house rumors. I still believe the yeti/Bigfoot rumors because I’ve heard it more recently but I would not be surprised if the house does indeed change on the next spec map.

Status
Not open for further replies.