Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hella excited for this, I GOT MY WISH!!!!!
Now just give me It, Conjuring, the original Evil Dead, and Scream, and we're all good.
...... none of those are happening, so I'll still wait anxiously for what's still to come.

I love RIP for the Hollywood event!

As far as tips go, the most important one I can think of is that you have a lot of flexibility. Your RIP lanyard gets you into the RIP line at the houses whether you're with your guide or not. Your guide is taking the group to a show you don't care about? You can go or you can break away and do two of the houses until they're done! Or the same with a ride. Or you can just say goodbye to the group entirely and use your lanyard on your own! The flexibility compared to the tour in Orlando is the best part IMO.

Reactions: Freak
You need that flexibility too, because IMO the tour is kinda redundant if you’re already versed in the world of HHN/USH. The info they give you isn’t necessarily unique or interesting, whether it’s about the houses or the studio itself. The main perks are the food/beverage options, the unlimited RIP access (which is even better than Express), and the private trolley.

It also kinda takes a long time. If you go later in the evening, you have less time to enjoy the unlimited express and the food/beverage. So idk, there are some definite tradeoffs with RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.