Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 292 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always kinda liked going into a house kinda blinded. It makes it somewhat scarier.(Maybe that’s bc I go multiple times a year)

I agree that it can lead to a scarier time! I wouldn't recommend it if you're only going to go through a house once or twice, though.
IMO, if you're going to the event 3+ nights, you should definitely try going in 'blind' a few times during the first couple of hours of the event - it's a much different experience.

Totally gonna try going in dark. We have rush of fear with express. 3-4 nights depending on how delayed our flight is.

That's happened to my wife plenty of times. The funniest was when she went into the boo hole and walked up on the scaractor who then tried to lightly scare her the right way "Grahhhh, Booo, Booooooooo *pointing finger in correct direction*"
After too many "accidents" walking into walls and other people, our solution was that my wife wears her backpack with a cord trailing behind and a small wooden ball attached. I hold on so I can follow, Beats smashing my face into all sorts of things.
Confused The Jungle Book GIF

Possible comic book theme for the tribute store? That'd be very cool. Hopefully an Asylum in Wonderland reference in there!

Charlie McPherson and Tim Foyle both also had references to Legendary Truth... an edition of Ultra-Violent Comics with a Case Files vibe for the tribute store?

I haven't really followed the tribute store spec in past years so forgive me if these references tend to be more Easter eggs than clues, but I can dream, right?

After too many "accidents" walking into walls and other people, our solution was that my wife wears her backpack with a cord trailing behind and a small wooden ball attached. I hold on so I can follow, Beats smashing my face into all sorts of things.
Confused The Jungle Book GIF
The staff will eventually turn you the right direction. That is when I realized they have non scare actors in the houses.

• Haha
Reactions: jerrmajesty
Little bit behind on this Oddfellow house and scare zone spec

Can someone fill me in?
-is there a zone in the front of the park near production central?
-Vamp moved from Hollywood to Ny?

-is Dr. Oddfellow just in 1 house or will he have a scarezone or overarching theme around the event?

Reactions: Ahmanet

Can someone fill me in?

-is Dr. Oddfellow just in 1 house or will he have a scarezone or overarching theme around the event?
We don’t know any of the locations at all and as Oddfellow hasent been announced we can’t say for sure. But the speculation is that he will get a house and a HORDE in PC(ML). As an overarching theme or being an icon we can’t say.

Can someone fill me in?

I gotchu.

-Latest speculation map says roaming horde at the front, but the website still says 5 scare zones, so who knows.
-Vamp will be in New York, Zodiac will be in Hollywood it seems.
-Will have a house and maybe a roaming horde. Based on teases from Jack's actor and the leaked email, I'd say probably overarching theme/icon in the same way Pumpkin Lord was last year, not officially an Icon but pretty much is.

• Wow
Reactions: garpeel and Ahmanet
I mean all the IPs sound about right. I'm gonna say the "Nope" is regarding the originals or their titles.

But I do agree a Weeknd Nightmare bar ain't happening. LOL
The IPs definitely are right by what we have and DE in Diagon is right, but the other parts…

Reactions: Ahmanet
Status
Not open for further replies.