Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My guess is that loading people into this will be a little more complicated that loading them into a roller coaster. Not sure if having the rides operate so close together means that both will have to be running together so that people aren't loading next to an already moving flat ride.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
What I forgot to add is that the restrains automatically come down. The operators push and pull the restrain to check it. When they ride was activated to "fly" I fell it little extra tug on the restrain. I fell very safe and supported although the seats are a bit short but that will depend on how long your legs are I guess.

My guess is that loading people into this will be a little more complicated that loading them into a roller coaster. Not sure if having the rides operate so close together means that both will have to be running together so that people aren't loading next to an already moving flat ride.

I wonder if they'll actually duel after a few days of operations? It'd be more efficient to run them separately in case one side has issues loading/tech issues.

Depending on how Universal operates the ride, it might be just as quick as a roller coaster. Universal Attractions Ops are the one saving grace for Universal operations as a whole lol

Such great info on this one. Did anyone else catch that they make break ground on a Potter expansion prior to EU opening with a target date for 2026?
Wonder what they will go with for this expansion. Wasn't some sort of attraction themed around Fantastic Beasts planned for that spot but axed due to Fantastic Beasts 3's under performance?

Reactions: Ahmanet
1. I'd prefer Creature from the Black Lagoon.
2. Where would this put the timeline for opening new things at USF and/or IOA after Epic?
Supposably Zelda is slated for 2027 at IOA. Meaning Studios won't get something new until 2028 at the earliest. Although depending on the scope for what they have planned at the park and how they spread out construction crews we might be looking at 2030 or beyond.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Supposably Zelda is slated for 2027 at IOA. Meaning Studios won't get something new until 2028 at the earliest. Although depending on the scope for what they have planned at the park and how they spread out construction crews we might be looking at 2030 or beyond.
I mean they’re getting Kidzone right now which was the most needed refresh.

I mean they’re getting Kidzone right now which was the most needed refresh.
I meant after the KZ refresh. USF has a lot of areas ripe for replacement and it will be exciting to see the direction Universal decides to take it Post EU to make it better stand out.

Wonder what they will go with for this expansion. Wasn't some sort of attraction themed around Fantastic Beasts planned for that spot but axed due to Fantastic Beasts 3's under performance?
Yup I think that was the reporting back in the day. I’m not sure who to attribute that to though. The rumored VR broom ride started there, then temporarily moved to Studios, where it was also cancelled. As far as we know.

I’m not even sure what I would want in that land. There’s a lot of space back there. I believe there was a rumor about something that would make the logic of the land even…stranger.

Does no one else think a Potter Expansion in 2026 would be too soon? Wouldn't permits and construction for such an expansion have to start sometime within the next few months, if not now?

Reactions: grlhowl