Studio Tour | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope this summer and the Tram is a success and pushes at least USH to do more retro themed events and photo ops and what not

Like people have talked about missing the old USH for years and would be nice for this to bring in enough people for them to finally listen to fans and just include more classic universal

People love Drac & Frank already. They also loved Mummy when he was still out.. so USH is already aware of the appeal.

Of course I'll never forget when I actually heard a guest refer to the Mummy as a zombie from "TWD". :skull:

It's not like they weren't visible on the tour before, I'm just more disappointed that nobody has pointed out their nice fresh refurbished makeover.

That's the best they've looked in years.

It's not like they weren't visible on the tour before, I'm just more disappointed that nobody has pointed out their nice fresh refurbished makeover.

That's the best they've looked in years.
Maybe nobody has pointed it out because they weren’t exactly highly visible before. All through 2022 they were hidden behind trucks that were staged next to Six Points Texas.

You can see one of the stakebeds that was always parked here in the right side of this photo. Glad to see they’ve been restored and are on display once again.

Edit: but yes you’re right, hopefully y’all can see the difference in the upkeep from the photo below. They’re looking fantastic now.

Attachments

• IMG_8048.jpeg
    IMG_8048.jpeg
    650.9 KB · Views: 32
I was too lazy to do it earlier, but I dug deep for my two pics of the Lyon Estates set pieces. You can really see how bad they got.
View attachment 21465
View attachment 21466
(I have like 400+ Studio Tour pics so yea.. its a struggle to find a specific shot lol)

BONUS PIC: The backside of water BTTF Courthouse
View attachment 21467
Those aren’t the same Lyon Estates signs as the ones currently on the tour, those are dupes. Can’t remember which but they might’ve been the BTTF2 alternate 85 versions. The photo I posted was from Novemember ‘22.

Edit: Only reason I can tell is that they aren’t mirrored versions of the sign, but rather they are facing the same way. I think they were for BTTF2.

Another bonus photo:

The inside of the clock tower with the original set still standing behind the city hall facade.

Attachments

• IMG_8049.jpeg
    IMG_8049.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 26
Hmm.. they mentioned having the DeLorean parked in Courthouse Square for the tour. I know it's not ideal for filming, buuuuuttttt I wonder if they might remove the facade for the 60th to give us that classic BTTF facade

Probably unlikely, but I can dream

Reactions: BriefCasey
Hmm.. they mentioned having the DeLorean parked in Courthouse Square for the tour. I know it's not ideal for filming, buuuuuttttt I wonder if they might remove the facade for the 60th to give us that classic BTTF facade

Probably unlikely, but I can dream
I would so love that. I don’t think it’s happening, but every time I walk in there and take a peek I think it’s just such a shame to basically be boarded up behind the current facade.

Maybe nobody has pointed it out because they weren’t exactly highly visible before. All through 2022 they were hidden behind trucks that were staged next to Six Points Texas.

You can see one of the stakebeds that was always parked here in the right side of this photo. Glad to see they’ve been restored and are on display once again.

Edit: but yes you’re right, hopefully y’all can see the difference in the upkeep from the photo below. They’re looking fantastic now.
If they were out I can tell you 99.9 Percent of guests did not them see them. So I am glad they will be more front and center

Anyone know what's going on with the Fast and Furious: Extreme Close-Up area or have pictures from outside of what they may be working on?