Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

1.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

2.png

Here are a few from my trip to WDW this past September:
2007_0915Image0073.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain as seen from Tom Sawyer Island

2007_0915Image0142.jpg

Lucky shot of the show at the castle while riding the TTA. Too bad the building messed up the shot.

2007_0915Image0078.jpg

Splash Mountain...again, very lucky timing.

2007_0915Image0079.jpg

Finally, a side of the castle that really isn't photographed too often.

It's a great picture, but how does Disney hire these characters?

I'd like to know the same thing. I'm pretty bitter about it because I auditioned and everyone I met at the audition said they'd be totally surprised if I didn't get pulled to be fitted in the Jasmine or Pocahontas costume, and I didn't. But then when I go out to the parks I see pasty pale Pocahontases and flabby Jasmines, so I'm just like WTF? Maybe I should be interviewing for a casting director position and not a character because I definitely disagree with many of their choices! lol

Pretty pictures! :happy:

That hideous mirror though...:puke: It took so much away from the castle.

SO glad that's gone. :lol: