Holy Land Experience | Inside Universal Forums

Holy Land Experience

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
my friend and I made fun of the brochure in Orlando, haha good times lol

I remember on a forum they were joking at the new idea of a new ride for this place. Someone said atheist encounter lol

My grandparents love Holy Land. lol
I've never been and I don't think I ever would. If I want a Bible lesson I'll go to church for free. lol

I've always been just a little bit curious about Jesus World. I'm a die-hard atheist, I love the Atheist Encounter idea! I just wonder what the heck is there.

Allegedly, this place was just purchased by some televangelist couple, who plan to open a TV studio across the street. So I doubt it's going anywhere. I saw we do a true test of their faith, and unleash a bunch of homeless people on them, and see how they react.

I don't care what anyone says...I still need to see it and then I will determine whether it was a waste of money...lol

Hey, I bought a ticket to Dinosaur world. It's only a matter of time before I make my way to Holy Land. I hear it's basically biblical museum and era recreation with little shows and story tellers. Basically Medieval Times minus the Finale show. I knew a friend who went and proved a good point, everything in Holy Land is essentially outside so if it rains you've wasted good money.

Their 3:00 parade is a bit of a downer...

christCross.jpg

You guys need to see Religilous. Bill Maher goes to Holy Land, harasses their Jesus, then watches this parade. Just as they are crucifying Jesus, the camera man pans up and shows an airliner flying above. :lol: