Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most missed ride at UO

Which one do YOU miss most?

• Kongfrontation

Votes: 47 29.0%
  • Back to the Future....the Ride

Votes: 54 33.3%
  • Ghostbusters Spooktakular

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Triceratops Encounter

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Alfred Hitchcock: Art of Movie Making

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Murder She Wrote Mystery Theatre

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Wild Wild Wild West Stunt Show

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nickelodeon Studios

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Jaws

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2008
Bronx,NY
What is the ride/show you miss most? Mine is really close between Kong/BttF, but Kong cannot be compared to any other theme park attraction.

Kongfrontation, hands down. That ride terrified me as a kid, but now that I can't have it I'm wishing it were there. lol

I also agree - it is Kong. I think many of us are in the age group where we rode it as a kid...and it was great. The smell, the themeing, I think it had many aspects people will always remember if they ever rode it.

I also agree - it is Kong. I think many of us are in the age group where we rode it as a kid...and it was great. The smell, the themeing, I think it had many aspects people will always remember if they ever rode it.

Ah yes...the smell. Loved it. Sometimes I smell something that reminds me of it and it makes me sad. :(

I voted for Kong although I'll admit to having a hard time remembering a lot of the details about the ride. :-X

Man, when making a poll why doesn't anybody click the radio button where the option is being able to see who voted for what answer? :lol: It's near the bottom. Check it out.

As much as I liked Kong, ROTM surappsed Kongs capabilites and was a worthy trade.

My vote goes for the Trike encounter simply cause we loast one of the few attractions in JP and never got another one in reutrn.

This was a tough decision. I guess since it really hasn't been TOO long since BttF, R.I.P, has been replaced, I haven't missed it as much as Kong. Kong was my first ever ride at USF and it will always hold a special place in my heart..damn I really am a theme park freak. But I'm sure once The Simpsons ride opens and I ride it for the first time, the reality that I will never ride BttF again will hit me.

im gona miss BTTF for sure, i love the films and riding the ride realy made you feel like you were 'riding the movies'

sorry but the actors on kong always seemed a bit... now how should i put this..... disappointing compared to T2:3D and Jaws.

I do miss the guilty pleasure of Ghostbusters but Kong is for sure my most missed attraction at USF. Anyone ever wonder, or know, what they did with all the giant monkey parts? Tell me that wouldn't be cool say at HHN, you walk around a dark corner and straight into Kong's head!

There are multiple rumours but I saw pics of Kong's hand and a tram that they auctioned off. I think the owner of Universal Excitement has them but I'm not sure.

I think i miss kong the most cause since i moved from NY to miami everytime i was on kong it brought back some memories of NY.. I mean they had it down packed with the shape of the buildings to the hot dog stand.. even the smell! it was amazing...

One thing is stuck in my head for sure... there was this tv show i used to watch alot. It was a girl that used to talk to her dad thru a glass pyramid that glowed and she could freeze time.. dont remember the name of the show. But one day in line for the ride they played a clip of it on the tv monitor and it just made me all wow! i cant explain its like.. omg i feel like a kid again...

BttF, since that was the only one I ever rode. Awesome ride, but I am excited for the Simpsons. Compared to how I feel about it going, I bet allie is crying in a corner or something. :lol: Just kiddng.

Status
Not open for further replies.