Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 289 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DSC_0066.jpg

I've always wondered why a restaurant would have a giant fountain gargoyle face vomiting water. Doesn't sound appetizing.

In fact, what the heck is the deal with fountain gargoyles vomiting water? When did that seem like a good idea?

5492653484_a7b89b0bc0_z.jpg

So I've always taken pictures, but now I'm in Photography and I can do much more with composition/Photoshop, so I'll be posting in this thread now. :)

This picture was actually one that I took with my old camera, so it's not too good. My new camera (once I find another SD card... :/) takes pictures with much better quality, however.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy

Way cool, can't wait for the opportunity to take pics of Potter

--- Update ---

5492653484_a7b89b0bc0_z.jpg

So I've always taken pictures, but now I'm in Photography and I can do much more with composition/Photoshop, so I'll be posting in this thread now. :)

This picture was actually one that I took with my old camera, so it's not too good. My new camera (once I find another SD card... :/) takes pictures with much better quality, however.

Nothing wrong with that pic!