Cheetah Hunt | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was Cheetah Hunt going to have a whole different ride system? Check out this concept art that was featured in the Cheetah Hunt Exhibit in Cheetah Gifts.

DSC07518.JPG

More here: http://www.bgtnation.net/2011/06/cheetah-gifts-in-depth-look-at-cheetah.html

Those spinner cars in the concept art wouldn't fit the cheetah theme well I don't think. People think the name Cheetah Hunt is bad, imagine "Cheetah Spin" :lol:

Anyone else loving the first drop on this ride? The air time is just incredible!

I love this thing, it is just a ton of fun.
I think my favorite part is the third launch and the air you get on that hill, as well as the whole slalom in the canyon area.

--- Update ---

It was down this morning at opening and took them 45 minutes to get the system to cycle through.
After my ride the wait was 120 minutes, I got on the Skyride and went over and rode Kumba, snapped some pics in Jungalia, and came back on the Skyride and the wait was down to 90 minutes.
After lunch it was down to 45 minutes.

Still can't believe how many people do not how to get in and out of a coaster and what you can't bring on a ride, this is a reason the trains don't run the way they should.

We went yesterday morning. We arrived at the park shortly before 9am and were in the queue around 9:30am. We waited around 2.5 hours (including a 40 minute delay due to technical difficulties). One person in my party is too big to ride FJ but had no problems on CH. I LOVE this ride. Like others have said, it's not scary but it's loads of fun!!

I think it will continue to have longer lines for a while due to the ability of the younger kids being able to ride.

We will probably take advantage of the early admission time for AP on weekends in June.

Thanks for the heads up! there may be hope for me yet :D

I'm concerned about the trend of not being open at park opening time in the mornings. I want to go for the passholder extra hour a few Sundays, but it's an hour's drive from Orlando so I'd be pretty pissed to show up and not get any ride time.

I'm concerned about the trend of not being open at park opening time in the mornings. I want to go for the passholder extra hour a few Sundays, but it's an hour's drive from Orlando so I'd be pretty pissed to show up and not get any ride time.

Well you will still get to ride when it's ready to run... and you would still be ahead of the people waiting to get in.
Hopefully they will get it together and figure out the problem and it won't turn out like Manta.