Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21 Auditions/Roles Thread

Huh, this part is new.

"Due to high volume of attendees for Halloween Horror Nights auditions, all auditions will be by appointment only. Please sign up to receive e-cards to receive e-mail updates for when appointment sign-up opens. Look forward to seeing you there!"

Not surprising since a HUGE amount of people do show up. But remember to register, potential scareactors!

Huh, this part is new.

"Due to high volume of attendees for Halloween Horror Nights auditions, all auditions will be by appointment only. Please sign up to receive e-cards to receive e-mail updates for when appointment sign-up opens. Look forward to seeing you there!"

Not surprising since a HUGE amount of people do show up. But remember to register, potential scareactors!

That makes sense.

Wow, thats crazy, I guess I'm making an appt to be ABU.

And just to be clear, when you're ABU, you just have to show up 5 nights to TRY to work not exactly WORK 5 nights to get the seasonal employee status, correct?

You are correct, Vyrus. A lot of ABUs try to knock out their mandatory five nights in the first two weekends so they're free to attend HHN whenever and keep their Universal employee benefits.

Hopefully with reservations it'll make the audition process move along a lot smoother.

If you go to HHNs, and are a ABU, just to attend the event that night can they draft you?

Nope. You have to show up at the sign-up spot to work.

Lot of perk for not much? Sure, but ABUs get drafted a lot as the event goes on. You can pretty much count on 1/3-1/2 of regularly casted actors to drop out half way through the month.

Nope. You have to show up at the sign-up spot to work.

Lot of perk for not much? Sure, but ABUs get drafted a lot as the event goes on. You can pretty much count on 1/3-1/2 of regularly casted actors to drop out half way through the month.

The first week or two you might not work when you get in line for ABU, but rest assured you will work if you get in line the last week at any point. They'll fit you in wherever they can.

I signed up for the email, and I received it tonight. It gave me a link to go to to sign up for an audition time. I'm going on the 12th at 5:45 :thumbs:

July 12th @ 4:30 for me.

41817_2263036527_4435_n.jpg