Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21 Website

Every year the Halloween Horror Night's website creates a mystery for the fans to unravel all summer long. Usually, it results in a big discussion and because the initial update seems to come at the end of June, I've begun the thread so the forum doesn't get littered with multiple topics.
If a mod/admin wants to update my post and list all the updates here to keep things organized, that'd be great!
Enjoy,

I was going to create a topic of the same nature. So no need to delete. This will make my life as an admin easier. Going to keep this thread well monitored. False updates will be deleted, as will off topic chatter. Post here simply for the purpose of saying "Update with ____ at ____ time." Then take it to spec.

The website has been undergoing maintenance on and off today and both the media site and the HHN website went down around 20 minutes ago. Both are back up now but it seems like an update is coming soon.

The HHN website is up and running... I repeat, the HHN website is up and running!!!

^ It will just make the event that much busier during the first half of the event. Next year we start HHN in September week 2 :lol: