Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

I take early hhn pics too. just sometimes the unfinished houses with nobody in them is more scary than finished product.

Last year before for Vampyr I took so many pictures of sting alley when the walls were up. I had almost all of the pictures of it on my phone. Looking back it was kinda dumb because that would have dashed all my chances of getting a job there if an employee saw me. This year I'll stick to picture that I can't get in trouble for.

Do we have a general idea of when HTR is gonna open? My personal guess is March but they are pulling it up so fast I wouldn't be surprised if it was done before then. Soon enough she will go vertical.

Ahh, come on builders, work faster!!!!

lol, I could just imagine Bill Davis coming into the park in the morining, whiping the construction workers and saying, "WORK WORK! We actually have to get this one done at the begining of spirng not the end of spring!":lol:

lol, I could just imagine Bill Davis coming into the park in the morining, whiping the construction workers and saying, "WORK WORK! We actually have to get this one done at the begining of spirng not the end of spring!":lol:

We don't want another TSR catastrophe. :rolleyes:

I'm so psyched for this ride, it's just crazy!

I know me too. Were like only two of the people hyped for this ride. Everyone else on the board isn't:lol: .

The hype died down for me around two weeks after they announced it. It sounds like if they did this right, this will give us a glimpse into the future of the continuing trend of interactivity, I just have no idea how you get to pick the music. And who could forget how awesome it would be to have a $40 snazzily edited video of you screaming your pants off?! :lol:

To me it personally sounds awesome to me...I didn't really know about the whole music thing. Is there going to be a big selection of tunes or what? I think its going to be tight as heck though. Big lines though. =( Oh well. Welcome to Orlando!