Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

I seem to remember a long time ago arguing that HTTYD should've gotten an attraction at USF over DM. Check this out:

[video=youtube;tQMGkeV5qIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMGkeV5qIE[/video]

HTTYD: The Arena Spectacular. Pretty sweet.

I honestly still think the show will start off with some sort of Gru's inventions a lot of smoke, and that will turn the audience into Minions. Then while the area is filled with smoke we're told to put on our lab goggles and that is when the 3D starts.

I honestly still think the show will start off with some sort of Gru's inventions a lot of smoke, and that will turn the audience into Minions. Then while the area is filled with smoke we're told to put on our lab goggles and that is when the 3D starts.

So it's gonna be a mix of Terminator 2:3D and Honey I Shrunk the Audience? :lol:

Basically, I mean if the audience are going to be minions, its the easiest way to turn the audience into minions seamlessly, except the smoke filled room is at the beginning of the show, and you put the goggles on in the middle of the smoke :thumbs:

From the first time I thought Despicable Me would make a good attraction in the park, I thought Despicable You! would make a great name.