Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm definitely a hardcore fan. Yes, I'm a bit disappointed......expecting UOHHN to blow me away though. It has every other year I've gone.

The reveal was different, but the event's success is not based on all the bells and whistles of a reveal. It just adds to the excitement.

He's pyramid head from silent hill... (I never played the game, only seen the character at Conventions... don't know anymore than that)

Yeah, I've never seen anything regarding Silent Hill (other than the few random pics on HHN promos), so I guess I just projected my desire of an icon and an apocalyptic theme upon it LOL!

You are criticizing an event that, unless you were lucky enough to get the FB contest tour, you've yet to see any of. You're basing your disappointment on social media. If you're gonna nitpick, at least wait until the event starts.

From Facebook:
And we’ve got a completely reinvented street experience…
They will find you and invade your personal space like never before. There will be no boundaries. The rules of the past will no longer apply. Roaming legions of menacing beasts, vampires, prisoners, warriors and more will inhabit every corner of the park. There is no escape.
Edit:[video=youtube;oPwrodxghrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwrodxghrw[/video]

So that means I can't hide on the sidewalk from the chaninsaws? Oh good lord....lol

Or you know...HHN fans are just the whiniest bunch of whiners that have ever whined.

Instead of putting stuff up on the website, they put stuff up on Facebook/Twitter...I don't really get what the big deal is. At all.

I've been going to the event for over 11 years now and I expect greatness ,especially with the prices they're charging now. That's what we've gotten in the past so this year should be no different. Not only from the event but from the marketing side as well.

What they did last night was completely half assed. Everyone wanted the website and then a freaking hour before midnight they pull the, "only available on FB" crap. I'm not complaining about the event any way shape or form. I'm complaining about how the information last night was presented.

I am sorry to be negative, I know the event will be great and fun as always. But that website,,ugh, one of the worst I have see Universal do. I hope they saved all the budget for the houses. No music, no cool games, well, maybe it's early, I will stay tuned. But today's website is not very exciting IMO.