Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
no, not doing Stay and Scream, as I mentioned before. I 've spent enough already on this. No plans to be at the park earlier then 5:30.

no, not doing Stay and Scream, as I mentioned before. I 've spent enough already on this. No plans to be at the park earlier then 5:30.

I totally understand. Having my AP helps with that so I don't have to spend that extra although I would buy if I did have the pass. I have seen the mess the line to get in becomes between security with the metal detectors and then the actual gate to get into the park and even the traffic at the toll booth to get into the parking garage becomes a mess.

I don't know if he's lucky, or just very quick, but a friend of mine went this Saturday with a group of four, and they managed all seven houses by 8 pm. He was able to hit up both shows afterward, and still had time to kill afterwards.

Just food for thought for those who are a bit wary over their incoming trips...

Wow...well I hope I didn't just waste $120 because of Internet hype! Lol. I'm sure ill be happy when I'm not standing in line for 60 mins.

What have the waits for HRRR been like?

When I went, it was 60 minutes or higher, my friend confirmed the same for this past weekend.

Just an FYI for everyone here are some crowd issues this year,

-Whether you have express or not you will be waiting in line more than any previous year.
-Lines to enter the park and get through security are exceeding one hour by 7PM
-Attraction wait times have been 20-75 mins all night
-Wait times to get food and drinks are 15-20 mins pretty much all night

How are Thursdays after 9?

Every night of the event has been pretty crazy. Going after 9 will make it even worse as you're smack in the middle of the event, but because it's Thursday, crowds will be a tad lighter. When I was there last Thursday, lines were still over an hour long. If you stay till' park close however, you can probably hit the majority of the soundstages without having to wait too long.

Wow...well I hope I didn't just waste $120 because of Internet hype! Lol. I'm sure ill be happy when I'm not standing in line for 60 mins.

What have the waits for HRRR been like?

It's not just hype. I've been going opening weekend for years and been able to do almost if not all of the houses twice. This year I was able to do all the houses once and got in a second on two houses in the last hour and that was it.

Thanks Eric! I'm going Wednesday this week as well, probably by myself on Thursday.

This year it just seems extremely crazy from just going last night and all the hubbub on here. I'm definitely glad I got myself a FFP! Even though this year isn't the best, it's still an A+ event for me, especially with the inclusion of the nighttime show.

Thanks Eric! I'm going Wednesday this week as well, probably by myself on Thursday.

This year it just seems extremely crazy from just going last night and all the hubbub on here. I'm definitely glad I got myself a FFP! Even though this year isn't the best, it's still an A+ event for me, especially with the inclusion of the nighttime show.

The only problem I really have is the express lines. They're ridiculous. Something needs to be done to alleviate some of the crazy wait times.

I love the nighttime show. It adds a great atmosphere to the lagoon and surrounding areas.

The only problem I really have is the express lines. They're ridiculous. Something needs to be done to alleviate some of the crazy wait times.

I love the nighttime show. It adds a great atmosphere to the lagoon and surrounding areas.

Indeed! The express lines have steadily gotten longer over the years but this year is out of control. Last night I waited 35 mins for Silent Hill. I have waited over 20 mins at least 75% of the time I've been through any of the houses. I have literally seen the stand bye line smoke the express line on multiple occasions.

And to add to the wait time issues, the conga line patrol in the houses are out of control. Last night in House of Horrors, TWD, and the worst of all Silent Hill was terrible show. The conga nazis were yelling at guests to hurry up, keep up, stay right behind this person, you have to walk faster, your going to slow and so on. One idiot was yelling at guests in Silent Hill just before Pyramid Head to keep up and completely ruining the experience. I purposely slowed down and held the line up as long as I could. It was really the first time I've ever been truly upset with the conga line nazis. Last night may have been my last HHN for a while...

I am going to talk to a friend of mine about creating an official Halloween Horror Nights Conga Line Nazi Tshirt. Something along the lines of the only truly scary thing in this haunted house is the idiot dressed in black playing line monitor. Yeah not catchy I know but I have 11 months to work it out.

Eric look for this :thumbs:

DSC02771.jpg

why is there even that long of a wait for Express? Are they overselling them this year?

When should I try to do the regualr line instead of the Express Line?