Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 205 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Haven't seen it posted so here is a shot of WESH's aerial coverage from TPR:

iqkkSCeuiNuUX.jpg

Additionally, AmusementPics stopped by UOR recently and posted some great updates......

The Bumblebee statue in front of the main archway:

iGaZHPbL4qsNA.jpg

ibyEqLkfVpng27.jpg

More importantly, the progress of the actual attraction itself:

iVX94q1cs4n9D.jpg

ic9xGjPV3XQxU.jpg

icv8QLQ6iH8kc.jpg

i63BfMpD6I9TP.jpg

Interior wall pieces now line the elevator sections:

iS00v10cNRknI.jpg

iM0hDqr3DO0gK.jpg

igG9wMxVTAkkI.jpg

Last edited:
Idk if anybody had noticed but the SCOOP vehicles for Spiderman had some funky looking robotic headlights on the vehicle. They definitely were not the normal SCOOP headlights they have on there and i think it was a very subtle hint towards Transformers. I mean this thing looked like the actual eye from a transformer, sorry no picture :/

I saw that yesterday too and I went and looked at pictures of Evac and the scoop headlights are the same as his eyes.

I saw that yesterday too and I went and looked at pictures of Evac and the scoop headlights are the same as his eyes.

So they're already doing technical rehearsals using Spider-Man. Makes sense for something that is going to go up this fast.

I noticed the Scoops had TF-like eyes when I was down in the beginning of October as well. Didn't really think anything of it because of the recent refurb.

Can anyone tell me what that smaller section of steel is that's jutting out from the building on the ground floor? Is that for the queue?

Does anyone else think that the Bumblebee statue looks kind of..awkward? I mean it's awesome and I'm glad it's there, but I think an action pose would have been better.

Just popped on to theme park insider and saw their story about uni confirming transformers and it had a picture of the EVAC and the headlights on the EVAC were the ones I saw on Spidey yesterday.