Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm going to start a website..gonna call it Orlando Together :lol: Get myself some press kits and stuff

...there happens to be an election and hurricane going on in America right now...

Haha I'm sorry I had to go back to this discussion but there is no Hurricane in America right now!! :bang: Just the aftermath although parts that were hit the worst are pretty much back up and running! (Albeit parts of the Jersey Shore but that is very small % of the overall population)

I also saw that picture Universal posted yesterday on Facebook, wow there are a lot of workers and I'm sure that wasn't all of them!! Hope they all get a day dedicated to them to ride although its Universal so I'm sure they will! :thumbs:

I can't wait to see this in combination with Rockit to suck up a great amount of the queues for houses at HHN this year, and i can't wait to see this attraction again here in Orlando. Does anyone think this ride will be factored into Production Central or New York?

I can't wait to see this in combination with Rockit to suck up a great amount of the queues for houses at HHN this year, and i can't wait to see this attraction again here in Orlando. Does anyone think this ride will be factored into Production Central or New York?

I'd like to say Production Central. This isn't going to be any sort of themed building other than maybe some NEST stuff. Or maybe we'll get that godawful mural, who knows?

I will say though, I absolutely love the attention and love USF is getting. Remember when you'd only visit IOA? Those times are soon gonna be over.

I'd like to point out that they never said "No mural." They said that the exterior was going to be different. It could be a different mural for all we know.

I'd like to point out that they never said "No mural." They said that the exterior was going to be different. It could be a different mural for all we know.

Well, they also said it would be "100% different from what we've already seen". That leads me to believe no mural.

As well as I've been told no mural since the get go.

Last edited:
Now thats its been announced for next summer, i'm super excited! I love the transformers films and i'm going to orlando for the first time next summer. Hopefully it will be open when I go :D

I would expect a very similar to FJ type of opening schedule, by mid May we'll get some softs with the grand opening mid June would be my guess.