Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 362 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
TRFSmockup2OU_zps5c473353.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
I kinda like shorter "indoor" lines, as it makes you feel like you are getting much closer. I mean how evil is the Space Mountain line with all those switchbacks..so close..but so far.

Then again it sure gets hot in the summer...which is why I go in the Fall/Winter.

Hopefully I will NEVER have to worry about that outer queue, as like with Spiderma/FJ, when it opens we will wait in line at the gate & be going there at park open 1st, & get in as many rides as possible while the wait times are substantially low. As much as I'll love this ride, as with just about any ride that exceeds a 30 minute wait or more later in the day & the line is outside, I'll probably just skip it.

Hopefully I will NEVER have to worry about that outer queue, as like with Spiderma/FJ, when it opens we will wait in line at the gate & be going there at park open 1st, & get in as many rides as possible while the wait times are substantially low. As much as I'll love this ride, as with just about any ride that exceeds a 30 minute wait or more later in the day & the line is outside, I'll probably just skip it.

Im the same way. If the line is more than 20 minutes I normally just go to single riders. But for new rides I like to see the queue so for this instance I would probably wait lol.