Springfield Expansion | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
and how about those ugly tacky construction workers?! Like man they could have done so much better....

But hey when you dont have much else to whine about always gotta find something right?

:lol:

I love how butthurt people get around here. You're as bad as Disney fans when someone says they don't like something about it.

Not butthurt. Just buttannoyed that we've resorted to complaining about window marketing thats only going to be there for 2 maybe 3 months.

Bigger fish to fry

and how about those ugly tacky construction workers?! Like man they could have done so much better....

But hey when you dont have much else to whine about always gotta find something right?

you're complaining about people complaining...I'd say that right there is actually a new low in starting arguments and you took two posts to do it. This is a discussion board, I don't understand why people are crucified for discussing. It is an opinion that the windows are tacky. Believe it or not, Universal CAN do things wrong, and that's what we're here to talk about. If all we did was agree with everything then this would get really old really quick.

So please, just move on if it bothers you so much. The complaints about complaints are getting out of hand, and are far worse than the complaints directed at actual PARK issues.

Sooo...could this be our third restaurant? New pin picture from Amusement Pics.

20130418-075.jpg

you're complaining about people complaining...I'd say that right there is actually a new low in starting arguments and you took two posts to do it. This is a discussion board, I don't understand why people are crucified for discussing. It is an opinion that the windows are tacky. Believe it or not, Universal CAN do things wrong, and that's what we're here to talk about. If all we did was agree with everything then this would get really old really quick.

So please, just move on if it bothers you so much. The complaints about complaints are getting out of hand, and are far worse than the complaints directed at actual PARK issues.

EDIT: Sorry, I read this wrong :bonk:
I agree! If someone criticizes the subject at hand, people need to just accept the opinion. If they disagree, just post your different opinion, without getting personal, then we won't have these issues :thumbs:

Last edited:
Oh... That could definitely be it! Bumblebee Man is very recognizable, and he'd make sense for Mexican/Ethnic food, too :thumbs:

And they have pins for Moe's and Krusty Burger, but none of the other Simpsons restaurants. Que Bueno is also not a restaurant in the Simpsons, as far as I remember.

Last edited:
Okay, was it after Season 13?:lol:

Referenced in Season 7, actually. Episode "Bart the Fink"

MARGE: What are you going to do with your money, kids?
BART: There's a special down at the Taco Mat: 100 tacos for $100. I'm going to get that.
(Later, as Bart spies the Taco Mat)
COMIC BOOK GUY: (wheeling out 100 tacos) This should provide adequate sustenance for the Dr. Who marathon!

This is also for sale on Amazon: