Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Orlando Hot Balloon Ride Photos

Sep 16, 2010
Clermont
I took a flight with Orlando Balloon Rides recently and wanted to share my photos with you all.

The experience is fantastic! I definitely recommend it. I flew with "Orlando Balloon Rides" which you will see quite often on Groupon. All flights are at sunrise and provide some great views of Orlando and Disney.

The day started with them shuttling us to our take-off location. (Starting and ending location vary depending on wind) Next we were given the opportunity to help them set up the balloons, and then we were off. The flight lasted about an hour. Landing is quite the thrill I must tell you. After landing, we help pack up the balloons and then everyone took part in a champagne toast. Once everything is packed up they take you back to the meeting point and provide breakfast.

Here are the photos I took (including some aerials of Disney)

Full album here http://sdrv.ms/11I4H0n

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! That looks amazing! A bit pricey, but looks very much worthwhile. Great pics :thumbs:

BTW, at what time did you have to be there? If it ends at breakfast time, that sounds pretty early :lol: