Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want pictures over, under and between the walls of the paint work. Last I heard, it is recommended that you where a t-shirt with OrlandoUnited on it, and a full name tag before taking the pictures. The Universal mall-cops love to introduce themselves.

^ Funny, I was thinking I would like a Universal Creative ball cap for the parks, and wear a lanyard with a big identity card around my neck. Ofcourse, the identity card would say WDI (which would be a most embarrassing thing to wear)

I want pictures over, under and between the walls of the paint work. Last I heard, it is recommended that you where a t-shirt with OrlandoUnited on it, and a full name tag before taking the pictures. The Universal mall-cops love to introduce themselves.

How did you know I wear an OU t-shirt :lol:

Paul Blart carries a a picture of me in his wallet for easy reference.

Right next to mine :lol: At least yours does not have "CAPTURED" stamped on it :rofl:

paul_blart_mall_cop04.jpg

I wanted to say where I saw the pics of the JP refurb showing them painting the rocks and such but I couldnt for the life of me remember the name of the site I saw it on...BUT I can say that I was looking throught the Diagon ALley thread and yesterday someone posted links to the helicopter pics of the construction and they had the JP pics on the same site. I dont recall the name of the site tho I tried to figure it out but it wasnt one that I usually go on. It was a Disney site something with mice or mouse...sorry about that

I hope y'all are not insulting Paul Blart. This guy is a true hero :happy:

Err, I think. He saves the day and gets the girl right? IDK I got to see that movie again, but I do remember it being funny if I am not wrong. :shrug:

Because there's no active construction walls surrounding the area........Commence withdrawals
They have been saying all along noticeable work on the project won't be seen until after Transformers opens/sometime in the fall. So that would kind of explain why there's no walls up now. :lol:

People are just anxious and there hasn't been a ton of talk about it of late. When time goes by without some talk, people wonder why. That's pretty much why I think you keep getting people asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.