Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 490 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
JUST RODE. In line for a second time. SPIDER-MAN ON STEROIDS. Love the simulation of speed. The graphics are incredible. HUGE WIN for Universal.

If anyone is near the entrance , I'm in the black and yellow Gotham rogues shirt

I'm home in New Jersey, but just curious, is it this shirt?

images

If so, I have the same shirt haha

Had a great time on Transformers tonight! Really loved the ride, but I do prefer Spiderman. We were in the overflow queue when they moved everyone out of the street. From the point when they opened the ride we only waited about 15-20 min.

All you guys out a UO are or were lucky, just remember that. I'd rather sit in a 90 min line than sit at home on the computer listening to the 1984 Transformers Movie Theme. :angry:

The crowds will be bad in the Summer just because USF will be stupid busy in the Summer. It's the most exciting addition in Orlando this year, and the first real blockbuster to hit USF since Potter. It's a shiny new version of Spiderman which already has bad waits in the Summer. It only makes sense that it will be crowded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy
I see myself in a lot of these videos and photos that have been posted. :p

We had awesome timing. We went to eat dinner at Monster's Cafe around 5:30 and we came out shortly after 6 and that was when they started letting in to "lessen the congestion" in the street.

Rode once in standby when the ride opened, which was probably like 20 minutes or so. Did a few runs through single riders, usually was a 20 minute wait. Broke down once around 8:40 or so but didn't take too long to come back up. We were playing UNO to pass the time. :p

I see myself in a lot of these videos and photos that have been posted. :p

We had awesome timing. We went to eat dinner at Monster's Cafe around 5:30 and we came out shortly after 6 and that was when they started letting in to "lessen the congestion" in the street.

Rode once in standby when the ride opened, which was probably like 20 minutes or so. Did a few runs through single riders, usually was a 20 minute wait. Broke down once around 8:40 or so but didn't take too long to come back up. We were playing UNO to pass the time. :p
Oh that was you!

I'll have a lot of photos up from #battlewatch tonight

Oh that was you!

I'll have a lot of photos up from #battlewatch tonight

Yeah, I figured there would be a lot of waiting before they opened. We played cards from 4:30-6 and then played a bit in the queue line. I played normal cards during HHN and it really helped time go by fast.

All you guys out a UO are or were lucky, just remember that. I'd rather sit in a 90 min line than sit at home on the computer listening to the 1984 Transformers Movie Theme. :angry:

This is so true.

It seems Universal is still not adding tarp or additional fans to the outdoor queue, but I'm still hoping they'll add them soon. If not, guests will be baking in the Orlando heat all summer waiting for this. BTW, the Optimus Prime figure is so cool and it's especially cool at night with the lights shining and its eyes glowing.

So you were the UNO people.....