The Better Places in CityWalk? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Better Places in CityWalk?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hahaha :lol:
Sorry bra. Your signature and profile pic just scream girl:lol:

But yeah the mini golf is another really fun thing to do at night.

^you're not a girl?:doh:

ibmCtUQPi8ZFer.png

Hahaha :lol:
Sorry bra. Your signature and profile pic just scream girl:lol:

I'm just an Emma Watson fan.

Okay then, back to talking about CityWalk..... :lol:

How many time can we go through this boy/girl thing with different members? :shrug: :lol:

Hey, I made the same mistake about the same member. The avatar and sig def look like a girl to me :rofl: Sorry BJcool I guessed wrong.

Here is what I am pretty sure...

Male: bobwadd, hatetofly, BriMan, Disneyhead, BJcool
Female: IzzyB

Aside from that I have no clue :shrug:

Hey, I made the same mistake about the same member. The avatar and sig def look like a girl to me :rofl: Sorry BJcool I guessed wrong.

Here is what I am pretty sure...

Male: bobwadd, hatetofly, BriMan, Disneyhead, BJcool
Female: IzzyB

Aside from that I have no clue :shrug:

When in doubt, just go view their "About Me" tab after clicking on their username. :thumbs:

When in doubt, just go view their "About Me" tab after clicking on their username. :thumbs:

I hope you do not take offense. I did edit it in the post I made from she to he, maybe before you even saw. It was in a post agreeing with you if that helps at all :rofl:. Sometimes I'll avoid the male or female pronouns if I do not know, but it does not always happen.

Had dinner with the family at Pastamore last night, and I highly recommend it :cheers:

Well, they had dinner and I had dessert since I had a chicken and waffles sandwich a bit earlier. My mom had the chicken gnocchi, and brother and step-dad had pizza. I tried just a bite of the chicken gnocchi and it was heavenly. I would've ordered a plate for myself, but I'm supposed to be on a diet and I was screwing it up enough as it was... but next time I'm there I'm getting it. I'm salivating right now just remembering it! Mmm...

Side note, since meeting my wife I have started eating much cleaner. Wonder, since its vacation, if I can convince her on a trip to the Whopper Bar. Anyone know if they still have the 'Angry' Whopper?

Yep! The Angry Whopper is still there! :thumbs: Last weekend my friend and I had BK, and she had the Angry Whopper, while I had the California(?) Whopper, which has avocado.

Had dinner with the family at Pastamore last night, and I highly recommend it :cheers:

Wife and I have eaten there quite often. Almost always great food although we went once about two years ago and the whole meal was absolutely disgusting. I am glad we gave them another chance.
We have had most of out holiday dinners over the past few years at Pastamore. :thumbs:

Well, they had dinner and I had dessert since I had a chicken and waffles sandwich a bit earlier. My mom had the chicken gnocchi, and brother and step-dad had pizza. I tried just a bite of the chicken gnocchi and it was heavenly. I would've ordered a plate for myself, but I'm supposed to be on a diet and I was screwing it up enough as it was... but next time I'm there I'm getting it. I'm salivating right now just remembering it! Mmm...

Yep! The Angry Whopper is still there! :thumbs: Last weekend my friend and I had BK, and she had the Angry Whopper, while I had the California(?) Whopper, which has avocado.
That's where I met my current girl friends. We both live in RI. small world