Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 619 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys.... no updates at all???

From last week courtesy of Orlando Theme Park News:

jbl0s6Nq0st3fo.JPG

j06TPswKJ7cuG.JPG

jbxxijHTcDsFrl.JPG

One day, something will happen here:

jP2cOt9DRdAYi.jpg

j26p4ORUVWVpt.jpg

Grimmauld Place is receiving sheetrock/insulation. Good indication facades aren't far off (and HTF has said they want them ready for HHN.)

Pics from Orlando Informer

BNtubggCIAAJAW3.jpg

BNtu-hWCEAAB2iu.jpg

In 24 hours something new will be revealed, something very interesting. Something that has never been done before... If you haven't joined yet, I highly recommend you do now to avoid missing this.

http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?8197-The-Stash-2-Sector-7

I am so excited - can't wait to hear whatever news you've gathered. If you're this excited about it, I can not imagine how excited we'll all be when we hear it. Glad to hear there's more innovative stuff coming.

The time he gave everyone originally was 8 PM. I'm assuming that's when he plans on having the post up...

So what you're saying is 7 pm Central Standard Time...6 pm Mountain Time, 5 pm Pacific Time and whatever time Indiana thinks it is (they don't recognize Daylight Savings Time).

Being a new member, can someone explain to me what the stash is? I keep seeing it mentioned, but I'm not too sure what it actually is :embarassed:.

If I'm visiting Orlando around late July next year, should I expect Diagon Alley to be open?

Status
Not open for further replies.