Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legendary Truth

Question, is this a house or something extra for guests to enjoy and interact with to enhance the event without it being a house? Cause we have had 7 houses revealed now right, with one more left to be revealed, or are there only going to be 7?

Question, is this a house or something extra for guests to enjoy and interact with to enhance the event without it being a house? Cause we have had 7 houses revealed now right, with one more left to be revealed, or are there only going to be 7?

The LT is an interactive game experience. Strong rumor is Resident Evil for the 8th house, but even if there's a major surprise and it's something else, there will be an 8th. They're hinting that they're leaving something out. Lots of "......." and ";)" in the latest tweets :thumbs:

The LT is an interactive game experience. Strong rumor is Resident Evil for the 8th house, but even if there's a major surprise and it's something else, there will be an 8th. They're hinting that they're leaving something out. Lots of "......." and ";)" in the latest tweets :thumbs:

Thanks Felipe. I heard of the Legendary Truth stuff before, but was not sure exactly what it was. Much appreciated!

New legendary truth email:

"The original sketches in the Codex Phasma Phasmatis' are of a unique design that can best be described as an elegant fusion of an abbey, sanctuary, library study hall and underground labyrinth of archive vaults.

It is said to have been divinely inspired by creative drives of equal weight; architectural perfection and spiritual purity to be housed in a monastic arrangement of buildings, cloisters and subterranean chambers. And it inspired a devoted collaboration by its subsequent owners...

Stand by to learn more…"

For the very few of you who play or are interested the website is online. Mostly stuff that has already been put on Facebook or emailed. None of the mansion stuff is open yet, which is cool, but with time will be.

Legendary Truth

From @DesigningFear:

[HASHTAG]#LegendaryTruth[/HASHTAG] headquarters for @HorrorNightsORL

BUm4JPzCQAAq1V8.jpg:large

There are also scanners at the end of every house. I've been told that a FFP will get one their RFID card. If you want to participate in the games but do not have an FFP you can purchase the RFID for around $6.

There are also scanners at the end of every house. I've been told that a FFP will get one their RFID card. If you want to participate in the games but do not have an FFP you can purchase the RFID for around $6.

what about the Rush of Fear passes? That's what we have and we just signed up for the LT last night. I'm so excited to be going tonight!!

what about the Rush of Fear passes? That's what we have and we just signed up for the LT last night. I'm so excited to be going tonight!!

All I heard is FFP. Rush of Fear you aren't going to be able to participate in the full games so I don't know if they're charging for those or not. We'll probably have some details come Monday.

I have to pick up my HHN FFP at the kiosk. So, in order to participate I need to go there also and activate it or get a different card? Or :shrug: I'm gonna guess the kiosk doesn't print RFID tix...