Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

FotLK Move

No time table has been set. Once the building and area are ready to be moved into, the current theater will be closed. The show will go down for about 3-4 weeks to move all of the equipment and costumes to the new theater and for blocking rehearsals to figure out the new space and the show will open back up again. I'm gonna guess January or February. I don't believe any changes will be made to the existing show in the move.
hey DRL do you know of any set time table in terms of "FOLK" and when it will be moving or temporarily closing? other than 2014

thanks

^ Thanks. Sadly, those pictures are taken without context, so while I think I know what I am looking at, it would have been helpful to have some wide shots that showed existing structures relative to the project. I take it that one side of the Africa bridge is completely walled off?

So I'm preparing myself for a Summer 2014 Disney ad campaign advertising the BRAND NEW Lion King show at Animal Kingdom. Sigh...

^ Thanks. Sadly, those pictures are taken without context, so while I think I know what I am looking at, it would have been helpful to have some wide shots that showed existing structures relative to the project. I take it that one side of the Africa bridge is completely walled off?

The theater is located behind Tusker House Restaurant. That's the only nearby building...

Sorry if late to the game... but I just found this after recalling the lawsuits that ensued. This is the absolute original Lion Sleeps Tonight. You only hear a hint of the melody at the end... as if improvised live. Incredible stuff.

Slick lookin dudes for the 1930's Africa or anywhere for that matter.

[video=youtube;mrrQT4WkbNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrrQT4WkbNE[/video]

I hope some of you are hearing it for the first time. I feel like an idiot that I hadn't.

Last edited: