Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 188 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I want to thank Warner Brothers for the large trees, they are really blowing my skirt up. Every time I see new pics, I am overcome by how authentic they make the facades seem. Warner Brothers did a great job on phase 1, and it appears they are going to outdo everything on this new phase.

(thank you comcast for paying for it! thank you UC for coming up with the other things... whatever they might be...)

Reactions: Jenstar
So, I want to thank Warner Brothers for the large trees, they are really blowing my skirt up. Every time I see new pics, I am overcome by how authentic they make the facades seem. Warner Brothers did a great job on phase 1, and it appears they are going to outdo everything on this new phase.

(thank you comcast for paying for it! thank you UC for coming up with the other things... whatever they might be...)

Nassal or ModelWerks there's several companies locally that do that kind of work. Though, I do think I've seen vehicles around that had Nassal on them. And those trees... I'm over at the park more than some of the employees and the trees out front of the facade are sprouting leaves right now and looking more gorgeous every day. The pictures don't even do the facade any justice.

Most of all, thank you JK rolling!

Here, here. The trees really do help bring the street to life.

According to @OutpostOrlando on twitter, they saw the Knight Bus being transported towards Orlando.

I'm thinking we're going to see the waterfront area open in the next few weeks

So I was talking to one of my friends who apparently got cast in "something" in Diagon Alley, that's all I could get out of them. The more interesting news though was that starting Monday the actors in Diagon will be getting paid full time. It's getting closer...

- - - Updated - - -

Is the Underground sign new?

sou07c.jpg

2mr78g9.jpg

So I was talking to one of my friends who apparently got cast in "something" in Diagon Alley, that's all I could get out of them. The more interesting news though was that starting Monday the actors in Diagon will be getting paid full time. It's getting closer...

I was told of something else being cast for recently. Problem is, I am not really sure what it might be. I was told that the casting for Beedle happened back in December, although no-one, until recently, knew what they were being cast for at that time. Would a train conductor be considered an "acting" job?

Weren't we led to believe there would be some kind of show/presentation at Bourgin? I haven't heard a thing about it since.

Also, they're adding a VIP Lounge into the Magical Menagerie/Restroom complex. Dunno if this is going to be an Amex/AP lounge or if it's an actual VIP-only area.

That's interesting, ain't it.

According to @OutpostOrlando on twitter, they saw the Knight Bus being transported towards Orlando.

I'm thinking we're going to see the waterfront area open in the next few weeks
Also, they're adding a VIP Lounge into the Magical Menagerie/Restroom complex. Dunno if this is going to be an Amex/AP lounge or if it's an actual VIP-only area.

http://t.co/q2qZM6VYQg

So many exciting news today! :happy:

Is the Underground sign new?

Nice catch, DH! Though, I don't get why they install these things and leave 'em there for the workers to paint around them :shrug:

BTW, from @violarum, we can see more work has been done to the back of the Grimmauld Place facade:

Bk4FUnBCEAEVwCs.jpg:large

:jaw: :died: <-- Me just now.

It feels like for a while nothing much (we could see) was happening and then all of a sudden it was like a tidal wave of updates!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.