Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just to clarify, there were major issues with the ride system, so nobody has lied or made up anything, the issue is the actual severity of the issue and things that happened months ago being reported as current.

Also just to clarify, there were major issues with the ride system, so nobody has lied or made up anything, the issue is the actual severity of the issue and things that happened months ago being reported as current.

Yes. Current "problems" are minor. Mostly getting things completely show ready, from the report I got yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

What is 1701?

The starship Enterprise

The purple coloring on the clock tower is for Mardi Gras. A lot of the lights around the park change to purple, gold, and green for the time that the event is going on.

I'm very interested in seeing this TARDIS reference!

The purple coloring on the clock tower is for Mardi Gras. A lot of the lights around the park change to purple, gold, and green for the time that the event is going on.

I'm very interested in seeing this TARDIS reference!

Are you sure? That would make sense on an actual Mardi Gras event night but they didnt have a parade or concert or anything on the weekdays

The TARDIS and Enterprise? Awesome! The TARDIS makes sense since it's London, but I'm curious as to why the Enterprise is showing up........ a glimpse at the future maybe?

Sounds incredible. And I thought the options in Springfield were mind-boggling... Definitely gonna need three lunches, four afternoon snacks and two dinners every day now!

Status
Not open for further replies.