Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
his thread to be updated with RIP Tour and other pass and ticket information when it comes.

Links to Euro and British Pound conversion at the bottom.

For UO Team Members needing to purchase tickets, the discount is around the same price point as Annual Pass Holder.

If you are already in the park you are eligible to utilize the Stay and Scream areas. No need to purchase if you're Annual Passholder, Team Member or day guest.

All information from Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Website.

Once you get your tickets purchased feel free to post in this awesome thread with who is attending when.
http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php/8999-HHN-24-When-are-You-Going

General Admission Tickets

$95.99

Florida Resident Pricing
Sun-Thurs
$45.99

Fridays
$56.99

Saturdays
$72.99

Annual Pass Offers
First Three Fridays
$42.99

First Three Saturdays
$48.99

Sun-Thurs
$41.99

Fridays
$56.99

Saturdays
$72.99

Stay and Scream

Sun-Thurs
$41.99

Fridays
$56.99

Saturdays
$72.99

Rush of Fear

Advance Price
$75.99

Annual Pass Price
$62.99

Rush of Fear Express

Advance Price
$189.99

Annual Pass
$176.99

Frequent Fear Pass

Advance Price
$86.99

Annual Pass Price
$73.99

Frequent Fear Express

Advance Price
$194.99

Annual Pass
$181.99

Frequent Fear Plus

Base Price
$102.99

Annual Pass Price
$88.99

Frequent Fear Plus Express

Advance Price
$254.99

Annual Pass
$240.99

EXPRESS INFORMATION

Sept 19, 28 $49.99

Sept 25, Oct 2, 15, 22, 29, 31 $59.99

Sept 20, 26, Oct 5, 9, 12, Nov 1 $69.99

Sept 27, Oct 3, 10, 30 $79.99

Oct 16, 17, 23, 24, 26 $89.99

Oct 4, 19 $99.99

Oct 11, 18, 25 $109.99

Tour Information

RIP Tour - $109.99

UnMasking The Horror Tour

COMING SOON!

Pound to Dollar

Euro to Dollar

HELL WEEK INFORMATION!

For those of you who are new to the event "Hell Week" is the referred time when multiple schools have off in one calendar year in October. These dates often lead to increased ticket sales and an extremely busy night. If you find yourself attending on a Hell Week event night Express Pass is going to be your best friend. Listed below are dates that are going to have an increase in attendance due to schools being out.

October 23rd- 26th are going to be the worst. In addition, the 17th-19th will be a very busy time to visit.

Thanks for all this BriMan! :thumbs:

I do have a question. I plan on going October 31st or November 1st, but I'm bringing someone who needs a wheelchair because she can't be on her feet for more than a short amount of time. I know in the past with rides it hasn't been an issue, but how does that work for walkthrough houses? Also, would you recommend the Express for either of those days if we want to do everything?

Last edited:
Thanks for all this BriMan! :thumbs:

I do have a question. I plan on going November 1st, but I'm bringing someone who needs a wheelchair because she can't be on her feet for more than a short amount of time. I know in the past with rides it hasn't been an issue, but how does that work for walkthrough houses? Also, would you recommend the Express for that Saturday if we want to do everything?

All the houses are wheelchair compliant. In the 2009 comedy/cannibal house Leave it to Cleaver, a person in front of me in a wheelchair got called meals on wheels.
Also, in 2010 and 2013 they had wheelchair ramps for the houses that made you go up a step.

All the houses are wheelchair compliant. In the 2009 comedy/cannibal house Leave it to Cleaver, a person in front of me in a wheelchair got called meals on wheels.

That is awesome. Luckily the person I'm bringing is a good sport about that type of stuff!

Halloween or any other time after is usually slow for HHN. I'd hold off on Express, but if crowds are heavy (which I'd consider an anomaly), you can purchase Express at the park the day of.

I have a quick question. My current pass is up for renewal and I was thinking of upgrading from the preferred pass that I now have to the premier which includes a free Halloween Horror Nights ticket. So here is my question:

1. Can I upgrade that free HHN ticket that I get with having the premier pass?
2. If they do allow for an upgrade on the free ticket, how much would it cost to upgrade to a Rush of Fear or Frequent Fear pass?

Octobers Fade, have you ever experienced the RIP or Horror Unmasked Tour? I was looking for more information on those tours for opening weekend and was wondering if it would be worth the money. I'm a huge fan of Halloween and even put up my own elaborate displays for the holiday, which is mainly why I haven't had the time to ever come to Halloween Horror Nights before this year. Just wondering if this would make my first visit even more terrifying!

RIP: "You and your party, along with other RIP Tour guests, will be combined together and take part in a structured, guided walking tour of one Halloween Horror Nights event night."

Unmasked Tour: Is a daytime & or a afternoon tour through 3 or 6 of the houses. With no actors, or working effects. They added in the past year or so. A daytime and a afternoon tour. 3 Houses for day and 3 different ones for afternoon. To be able to see all 6 and to save (a little amount of $) book both tours on the same day. Your allowed to take as many photos as you want on the tour just no video at all!

As for RIP I would say skip it on opening weekend. As it won't be extremely busy. The Unmasked Tour is awesome! I go every year but only after I've been through the houses. As This will expose many of the actor's spots and surprises that are inside. Last year I believe it was about $100 for both daytime and afternnon but one tour is about $60

Octobers Fade, have you ever experienced the RIP or Horror Unmasked Tour? I was looking for more information on those tours for opening weekend and was wondering if it would be worth the money. I'm a huge fan of Halloween and even put up my own elaborate displays for the holiday, which is mainly why I haven't had the time to ever come to Halloween Horror Nights before this year. Just wondering if this would make my first visit even more terrifying!

It is probably my favorite part of HHNs, I like to see the sets, put my but on everything, and get a ton of pictures.

RIP: "You and your party, along with other RIP Tour guests, will be combined together and take part in a structured, guided walking tour of one Halloween Horror Nights event night."

Unmasked Tour: Is a daytime & or a afternoon tour through 3 or 6 of the houses. With no actors, or working effects. They added in the past year or so. A daytime and a afternoon tour. 3 Houses for day and 3 different ones for afternoon. To be able to see all 6 and to save (a little amount of $) book both tours on the same day. Your allowed to take as many photos as you want on the tour just no video at all!

As for RIP I would say skip it on opening weekend. As it won't be extremely busy. The Unmasked Tour is awesome! I go every year but only after I've been through the houses. As This will expose many of the actor's spots and surprises that are inside. Last year I believe it was about $100 for both daytime and afternnon but one tour is about $60

It is probably my favorite part of HHNs, I like to see the sets, put my but on everything, and get a ton of pictures.

Ah, I see the difference between the two now. I think you are both right and the Horror Unmasked tour is more of what I'm looking for. Are there only certain days that they do the tours normally on during the event (week days/ other non-peak days)?

Nah the Tour is done everyday of the event. Some days do fill up more so in the middle of the event. Here's a little tip. I like to hang in the back during the tour. You miss out every now and then on some of the info, but gives you that alone feeling to take photos and not have people in it. From last year the houses were: American Werewolf in London, Resident Evil, Evil Dead, Cabin in the Woods, Walking Dead and La Llorona.

Once the tour is released. You will call and give them your info(how many in your party, name and credit card) then on that day just show up at Universal. Right pass the giant arch. You take a right. Look for the VIP building. Then enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Starting at $59.99
Call or Email for Pricing
Phone: 1-866-346-9350
Email: vipexperience@universalorlando.com

Morning Menace - Departs daily 10:30AM - [Houses]: Halloween, Dollhouse and From Dusk till Dawn

Afternoon Abominations - Departs daily 2:00PM - [Houses]: The Walking Dead, Alien vs Predator and Roanoke

Take Part in Both - Departs daily 10:30AM and 2:00PM

Sept. 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28
Oct. 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31
Nov. 1

Thanks Zombie-C for posting that info! Now for the hard decision, morning, afternoon, or both!

How far in advance do you need to book any of the tours on that web page? I would ultimately like to walk through the house first before going on the Unmasked tour to see which houses I really would want to see 'unmasked'.

I always end up doing both. Cause they know how to put certain houses on both. That makes you want to do both. Such as Halloween and AVP.

I would say do it well in advance. Some days do fill up. Due to the group having no more than 15 per Tour Guide. Most of the time there's only two tour guides. You could always call just to find out. If their full,empty or half on a certain day.

Starting at $59.99

Morning Menace - Departs daily 10:30AM - [Houses]: Halloween, Dollhouse and From Dusk till Dawn

Afternoon Abominations - Departs daily 2:00PM - [Houses]: The Walking Dead, Alien vs Predator and Roanoke

Just remember, this isn't officially released and always subject to change at any time or any day. :thumbs:

Those were the houses a friend who book the tour told me. In most cases they don't change the tour but they do add the "subject to change" to cover themselves.

I always end up doing both. Cause they know how to put certain houses on both. That makes you want to do both. Such as Halloween and AVP.

I would say do it well in advance. Some days do fill up. Due to the group having no more than 15 per Tour Guide. Most of the time there's only two tour guides. You could always call just to find out. If their full,empty or half on a certain day.

Awesome! Thanks for all of the advice! I guess I will be calling this weekend to see about availability and scheduling for while I'll be down there. I guess better to be safe than sorry!