UO Annual Price Increase | Inside Universal Forums

UO Annual Price Increase

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Annual Pass rates have increased today.

FL Res:

Power - $214
Preferred - $299
Premium - $429

Non FL Res:

Power Pass - 239
Preferred - $334
Premier - $479

Renewal charges have remained unchanged.

Since when are Universal Annual Passes the same price for everyone in the world? The Florida resident passes have always been a "thing".

That said, I think Disney is way out of step here if this is the track Uni is taking.

This said, I have never seen either park suck up to former AP holders to keep them in play. A free dinner at a few Citywalk venues could push someone over the top to renew. Right?

Non- Florida resident prices

Power Pass- 239
Preferred- 334
Premier- 479

I wonder why Bri said it was the same then. Bri?

Last edited:
Since when are Universal Annual Passes the same price for everyone in the world? The Florida resident passes have always been a "thing".

That said, I think Disney is way out of step here if this is the track Uni is taking.

This said, I have never seen either park suck up to former AP holders to keep them in play. A free dinner at a few Citywalk venues could push someone over the top to renew. Right?

It was when he posted

Yeah I remember reading that earlier this year here on the forum, but who's to say they won't raise prices again just for poops and giggles? Like is there any particular pattern for price hikes?

Disney won't raise it again. Their hike this year was pretty substantial.

Thought I was going crazy but at the time of the posting... the tickets for Non-FL and FL were the same. Checked to make sure 3 times before finally posting it. :lol: Glad to see it just wasn't updated yet.

Yeah I thought it was odd that they were the same price too and looked a bunch of times.

Maybe they are having problems with their web site or something. It is acting really screwy trying to find the normal annual prices vs Florida Resident.

Yeah I thought it was odd that they were the same price too and looked a bunch of times.

Maybe they are having problems with their web site or something. It is acting really screwy trying to find the normal annual prices vs Florida Resident.

It is a very poorly executed website trying to buy or even get a price!

It is a very poorly executed website trying to buy or even get a price!

Agreed. I often have problems with that site. Sometimes you just can't get to point A from point B smoothly, or you get stuck on Harry Potter when you don't want to go that route.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts