Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 204 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the video of the sound going. Sorry for the bad quality image, uploaded as HD but it didn't hold up.
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcusTi207D0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

As someone who is fairly anti-meet and greet, I hate that Universal has built 2 that have gotten me excited. :lol:

This and the Transformers one are the meet and greets for cranky theme park fans like me.

As someone who is fairly anti-meet and greet, I hate that Universal has built 2 that have gotten me excited. :lol:

This and the Transformers one are the meet and greets for cranky theme park fans like me.

Wholly agree with you on that thought. The Transformers are awesome.... And I also like Donkey Meet & Greet since he's hilarious. Generally the Betty Boops are hot, so I'll actually do a picture with them. And I've always wanted to see a recreation of the Singapore JP show since I first saw a clip of that. So I'm looking forward to seeing the raptor on my trips in 2016....But those are the only Meet & Greets I've ever enjoyed. I don't participate in any, except for Betty Boop, but I enjoy watching all of the above.

I agree only to the extent that they're cool. I hate that I can't get up close to the Transformers, but I understand it's for safety and the suits cost an arm and a leg on top of it.

Yeah, you need to hold your phone sideways to get the full width picture. Great stuff nonetheless!

Yeah I hate being the person who shoots up and down video but I was in a hurry in case it stopped. I was honestly surprised no one else was stopping besides me. I could also see the raptor through that little door crack.....

Yeah I hate being the person who shoots up and down video but I was in a hurry in case it stopped. I was honestly surprised no one else was stopping besides me. I could also see the raptor through that little door crack.....

Ahhhhh I want to know what she looked like! You didin't happen to get a picture or video, did you?

Color scheme wise was she similiar to 'Blue' the Raptor from JW?

Is this going to be open for Memorial weekend? If so this and the redone Sindbad show will be new, anything else?

edit: The universal site shows Sindbad closed until 6/12 (it was slated for this weekend a few days ago)

Last edited:
The raptor looks awesome and I did get a video through the cracked door but I'm not sure if it goes against the rules of posting here. If I get the OK I will post it.

They were going through things it seems. A few people were inside already and then two more guys walked by me to get in after I was there a few minutes. I am very excited to see it fully. It looks amazing. Imo, better than transformers.

The raptor looks awesome and I did get a video through the cracked door but I'm not sure if it goes against the rules of posting here. If I get the OK I will post it.

They were going through things it seems. A few people were inside already and then two more guys walked by me to get in after I was there a few minutes. I am very excited to see it fully. It looks amazing. Imo, better than transformers.
Post it on YouTube and then PM the link to those that want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.