Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The American Idol Experience

Screamscape posted this picture...

db_2008_1030_AmericanIdol1.jpg

The had some of the neon lights on inside the other day. I don't think they are too far off. I've heard rumors of soft openings before the year is over. We shall see if that happens.

How can you be sick of AI? It hasn't been on for months. lol

Whatevs. I'm just glad I have something new to do after work. TSM got old. lol Plus I refuse to wait in an hour long line for it.

I definitely hate the show, this isn't something that will appeal to me but it will appeal to ALOT of other people... that said I think they went the right direction in keeping with the look of the Studios.

I like the show, but the "Experience" doesn't interest me at all. But I think it will definitely be a draw for many people. Hey, if it takes people away from TSM, RnR and ToT - I'm ALL FOR IT!

Wow. My phone takes nice pictures. :lol:

Here are some more...

Here is the casting agency behind Sounds Dangerous...
6j3u4l.jpg

The logo is rotating on the screen...
16bgiuf.jpg

11ipt93.jpg

de0nf7.jpg

fycpbr.jpg

2vb28vt.jpg

neclmb.jpg

And finally, they moved the wall behind the gates. Maybe they don't want peepers...

s406f4.jpg

Wow. My phone takes nice pictures. :lol:

Here are some more...

Here is the casting agency behind Sounds Dangerous...
6j3u4l.jpg

The logo is rotating on the screen...
16bgiuf.jpg

11ipt93.jpg

de0nf7.jpg

fycpbr.jpg

2vb28vt.jpg

neclmb.jpg

And finally, they moved the wall behind the gates. Maybe they don't want peepers...

s406f4.jpg

Great pics!:rep: The outside looks cool and all, but I still think that this ride is going to blow. American Idol in a theme park screams FFL(which is not a good thing).