Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

Great Pic ^ Can't wait to see those decorations myself soon. :)
Here is my pic of the day.
411974763_s9beU-L.jpg

Where is that?!

This is at Sea World at Key West. There is an area where you can feed, and pet the stingrays. This one kept coming half way up out of the water like it thought it was shamu or something!

2ednoko.jpg

Stingrays are among my favorite sea animals, sno, I especially like hands-on interaction with them and other sea creatures.
Another great pic, ghostrider. I have one like that, but not nearly as good. Was that taken from the seating area next to the funnel cake stand in Liberty Square? If so, that's where I took mine.

Stingrays are among my favorite sea animals, sno, I especially like hands-on interaction with them and other sea creatures.
Another great pic, ghostrider. I have one like that, but not nearly as good. Was that taken from the seating area next to the funnel cake stand in Liberty Square? If so, that's where I took mine.

It was taken from the liberty square bridge.