Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

Great pic kevin, was that before or after the rehab?
And just to prove to everyone that you do not need a DSLR to get great pictures, my picture of the day was shot with a Sony dsc-t10 point and shoot.
414946932_6Dmam-L-1.jpg

And before people ask, here is the big link. :)

Great pic kevin, was that before or after the rehab?
And just to prove to everyone that you do not need a DSLR to get great pictures, my picture of the day was shot with a Sony dsc-t10 point and shoot.
414946932_6Dmam-L-1.jpg

And before people ask, here is the big link. :)

Awesome pic!

But I'm sure that camera still cost over $200 right? lol

My point-and-shoot can occasionally take good daylight pics, and sunsets, especially when near a body of water, turn out amazingly.

Basically, it's possible, but just not often.

For night shots, or low light areas it helps if you have a tripod. Sal told me about the one that you can pretty much attach to anything by wrapping the legs around stuff and I got that. It comes in pretty handy when there are no garbage cans around. :lol:

For night shots, or low light areas it helps if you have a tripod. Sal told me about the one that you can pretty much attach to anything by wrapping the legs around stuff and I got that. It comes in pretty handy when there are no garbage cans around. :lol:

I'm glad you like it, its so handy hehe:happy: :thumbs:

Tripod of some sort and change the settings. Sure it's called a point and shoot but they can do alot more than they get credit for.