Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are the metal detectors still going to be around after this?

Also curious, have they or will they do anything to the lockers (change colors, add more...anything really)?

The bit that's still confusing me, is the launch, I've been told of the new enhancements to it, but apart from a few new motors and a clean to the actual propulsion system, don't expect a totally new technology. Unless its SUPER secret at the moment.

*Edit* Thinking about it, How much power would an electromagnet launch save universal, think of the marketing The "GREEN" coaster... (at least greener than before)

Given the extent of everything happening, I'll be surprised if it isn't switched for B&M's new in-house launch.

Let's say the launch was changed to that of the new B&M Lauch coaster thunderbird at holiday world. I wonder if it would pack a little harder punch with that sort of launch???? Or could it actually mellow it?? Anyone?

Let's say the launch was changed to that of the new B&M Lauch coaster thunderbird at holiday world. I wonder if it would pack a little harder punch with that sort of launch???? Or could it actually mellow it?? Anyone?
If the tracks remains completely as was, then I would not expect the launch to change that much, maybe a little faster launch since they probably will install magnetic brakes that can trim speed better if needed.

Speed? Has to be the same. Acceleration? I could see that change.

Reactions: anihilnation
If the tracks remains completely as was, then I would not expect the launch to change that much, maybe a little faster launch since they probably will install magnetic brakes that can trim speed better if needed.
Ok Thanks...It just seems to me like an lsm launch would give a little more crisp of a take off then the current tire launch? Can't wait to find out.

So just saw them tearing down hulk supports as well as track couldn't get pictures but it's gonna be interesting to see if they just needed to be replaced or if they are changing the lay out at all.

Here's photos from Sunday:

IMG_2601_zpsfea5ykvs.jpg

IMG_2600_zpsthmqyozx.jpg

IMG_2599_zps8wc7em9h.jpg

IMG_2596_zpsld6uxdxt.jpg

IMG_2595_zpsutmkdbrl.jpg

IMG_2594_zpsimdn5ydc.jpg

IMG_2593_zpshcgrjyyw.jpg

IMG_2592_zpsdailh08n.jpg

IMG_2591_zps1xdj3bjj.jpg