Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Someone please film the final carnage show. It's gotten so much love this past year that it's gonna have an amazing crowd. I'm positive the improv will be incredible too

I think Attractions, The Dis, The Trackers, of VFTCC might be able to do that. Or just search YouTube.

Reactions: Cole
Doubtful just because word of the final B&T show has finally gotten out to the online theme park community. I expect to have to wait outside thru the second-to-last B&T just to get a seat.
True. I like Carnage, but there isn't enough room for improv in the show to make me want to repeat watch it compared to B&T. There's not even a contest if I have to choose for final show - B&T wins no doubt (at least 69% majority...).

The last Carnage show is 11:30 and the last B&T is 12:00 so unfortunately it wouldn't be possible to see them both.

I think they all know better and will be going to the final B&T. :lol:
The people he mentioned are pretty much company's at this point (excluding Trackers - but even they could split up if they wanted to)... they can pay someone to film carnage while the rest go watch B&T :lol:

I do suspect if there is to be a special finale to CoC, word will leak, if only to lessen the pressure on Fear Factor Stadium a little.
Going slightly off topic... what the hell is HHN going to do for B&T once FF gets demo'd? Sure Carnage worked as it was this year, but one of my biggest complaints was having to stand for it. It's nice to sit down and relax while watching a show and that's the way B&T is meant to be enjoyed. The only other truly viable option (imo) would be in IOA I suspect as Animal Actors is slated for demo from Nintendo rumors. I'd hate to lose B&T, but Universal is quickly running out of performance spaces.

Yea, but I'll be hanging with several of those companies that night.. so I know where they'll be :lol:
Still doesn't mean people like The Dis or Attractions won't put an intern on the job of taping the final Carnage show while they sit back and enjoy B&T :lol:

Going slightly off topic... what the hell is HHN going to do for B&T once FF gets demo'd? Sure Carnage worked as it was this year, but one of my biggest complaints was having to stand for it. It's nice to sit down and relax while watching a show and that's the way B&T is meant to be enjoyed. The only other truly viable option (imo) would be in IOA I suspect as Animal Actors is slated for demo from Nintendo rumors. I'd hate to lose B&T, but Universal is quickly running out of performance spaces.

As recently as 2012ish, there was talk of doing the show in T:2 (albeit with a dual cast doing near constant shows to increase capacity). Could always convert a soundstage ala Grinchmas. Ways out here tho, I don't see FF coming down until F&F open and Nintendo close to opening at the earliest. It's popular enough I think they'll find room for it somewhere.

As recently as 2012ish, there was talk of doing the show in T:2 (albeit with a dual cast doing near constant shows to increase capacity). Could always convert a soundstage ala Grinchmas. Ways out here tho, I don't see FF coming down until F&F open and Nintendo close to opening at the earliest. It's popular enough I think they'll find room for it somewhere.
ugghh, idk how i'd feel about a dual cast, but if it's what it takes to keep the show around. I've grown so used to the same actors playing Bill & Ted for years now that it'd be weird to see anyone else do it. But I don't want to see the show go away either. I think T2 would where it would have to go too if they're gonna stay at one park. There's already enough action at the front of the park with 4 SS houses and a house at Shrek now.

Didn't want to make a whole news article about this so I'll share it here. From a Uni PR:

Guests are calling Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 25 the scariest event in Halloween Horror Nights history…period. This year, the event has shattered records in guest ratings on overall experience, and it features the top-rated haunted house in history – Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem.

Sounds like they used a bit of hyperbole there, but it has been a very good year on the whole. If only Scream could've worked out. I'd say 6 of 9 houses were really good and of very high quality. Scarytales wasn't all that effective and nor was Die-In (more of a photo-op). Both shows were worth seeing for the first time in a long while however. I don't know that I can call this the best year, but it's definitely one of the better years - certainly the best in recent history.

Sounds like they used a bit of hyperbole there, but it has been a very good year on the whole. If only Scream could've worked out. I'd say 6 of 9 houses were really good and of very high quality. Scarytales wasn't all that effective and nor was Die-In (more of a photo-op). Both shows were worth seeing for the first time in a long while however. I don't know that I can call this the best year, but it's definitely one of the better years - certainly the best in recent history.

Well of course they did. :lol:

I highly doubt Universal would send a PR saying "It's been an OK year, 5 houses were great...2 were so-so, 2 were poop".

I seriously have no idea why people are gonna risk not seeing a final show at all to go see the final B&T. Yeah it's tradition but the show really isn't good this year. Carnage has the possibility of a special guest, really awesome improv moments, the possibility of jack hinting at the future of HHN and just an overall way better show. If any big companies are reading this I will absolutely record that while you all do bill and ted anyday!!!

I seriously have no idea why people are gonna risk not seeing a final show at all to go see the final B&T. Yeah it's tradition but the show really isn't good this year. Carnage has the possibility of a special guest, really awesome improv moments, the possibility of jack hinting at the future of HHN and just an overall way better show. If any big companies are reading this I will absolutely record that while you all do bill and ted anyday!!!

Because the final show is full of improv and off-script moments, which makes for a completely different show.