Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Surely Kong is another recent showing of this taking the Kong360 part of the tram toyur and fleshing it out heavily into a new land. It's possible the same will be done with F&F (maybe not new land but a larger more in depth ride than what's on the tram tour.)

I think it's a certainty that's what's going to be done. Any ride that has been on the Hollywood Tram Tour has always had a bigger and better Orlando counterpart. The original Kong, Earthquake, Jaws, the new Kong and I'm sure F&F will follow the rest. We can thank the original Kong for the way Universal Orlando is today.

Also, if they wanted to copy what's in Hollywood, there would have been way more than enough room in the loading and unloading bay of Disaster, the fact that they're using the whole area plus removed Beetlejuice tells us that this is going to be a big ride.

Yes, there's a lot going on in 2017, so it doesn't really matter much if one of those attractions slides back a few months to end of 2017 or beginning of 2018. Actually, it's better pacing if it happens that way. Plus, as Mac says, take their time and plus the attraction.

Reactions: Clive
Who is speculating this? And when one says it was redesigned "late in the timeline" was it specified when this redesign supposedly happened?
I would surmise this speculation is being made due to HTF's comment. And since HTF has had an excellent track record, like Teebin, readers will trust that comment, as I have.

Reactions: Andy
I would surmise this speculation is being made due to HTF's comment. And since HTF has had an excellent track record, like Teebin, readers will trust that comment, as I have.

That's a lot to deduce from HTF's three word comment. :lol:

Reactions: Andy
Gringotts style coaster, with a 55mph launch, tilting ride track with screen to simulate you're on the edge of the Golden Gate Building. Spinning coaster car, with screens around you as Vin Diesel does cool stuff. These are my risen expectations.

Gringotts style coaster, with a 55mph launch, tilting ride track with screen to simulate you're on the edge of the Golden Gate Building. Spinning coaster car, with screens around you as Vin Diesel does cool stuff. These are my risen expectations.

I would lower expectations a bit.

Even as I do think F&F will be extremely different than Hollywoods, theres going to have to be similarities between it. That's all that can really be done, but with the addition of more actors (hoping Jason gets in too) and a longer 360 scene, with practical effects in there; it could be a good experience.

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
Silly, hell yes. But as of right now; its very much a slow season for any info on Fast and Furious..atleast until we start seeing signs of demolition of-course.

Much of it has already been demolished. I guess you are waiting for the buildings to come down? Otherwise, I yapped about what you can expect the attraction to be months ago. That's about it. The queue concept art remains true. I don't care for similar attractions opening in neighboring parks, but hey, it is what it is - what it is - what it is.

Go chat about nintendo. That won't be similar to anything I have heard of. Sorta.