Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

If this wouldn't bother your endurance, then raise your hand.

kongbug_zpsxr9pejvx.jpg

AAs of giant man-eating bugs? :look:

...I might have to sit this one out. You guys go have fun with it, though. Unless the bugs/scariness are exaggerated, I'll just stick to YouTube videos for this one. :lol:

I hate snakes, but I've never had a problem with Gringotts. Probably because I know it's just a screen and it's pretty fake looking.
I never get bothered only because I don't ride with the 3d glasses on. The screen is blurry so it doesn't phase me at all. When I ride Shrek, I know the spider effect is coming but those air hoses still freak me out. Put me in a temple at Kong with any large bugs and I might jump off that bus.