Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 142 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
that single cam show with the reporter is incredibly cheesy. Is this what will be playing while we wait in line? I hope not.

Thanks Briman! Those small white cylinders on top of the rocks have to be wireless communicators. There is a reason they may have needed more than that originally planned for. ;)

Figured they help with positioning of the vehicles, just hope they theme them more as they stick out like a sore thumb.

Thanks Briman! Those small white cylinders on top of the rocks have to be wireless communicators. There is a reason they may have needed more than that originally planned for. ;)
Something extra added to the ride, or the amount of metal used in the area interfering with communication?

As an aside, I noticed it in the helicopter pictures but again in those pictures BriMan just took, the background facade with the fog slightly bothers me that it randomly seems to end. Is there any reason they didn't fully paint fog over the trees, or at least fade it out better? It abruptly ends.

Reactions: Ryno27
As an aside, I noticed it in the helicopter pictures but again in those pictures BriMan just took, the background facade with the fog slightly bothers me that it randomly seems to end. Is there any reason they didn't fully paint fog over the trees, or at least fade it out better? It abruptly ends.

It's meant to denote depth, and it works pretty well in person. The non-fogged trees are "closer" to you and the fogged stuff is further inland

Reactions: Mike S
Looking at the extended queue for this ride concerns me a bit. I'm not sure if it's long enough to accommodate all the guests that will ride it near opening/busy days. I would really hate the line to go outside the entrance... Magic Kingdom has the same problem with 7DMT.

Looking at the extended queue for this ride concerns me a bit. I'm not sure if it's long enough to accommodate all the guests that will ride it near opening/busy days. I would really hate the line to go outside the entrance... Magic Kingdom has the same problem with 7DMT.
They could do a character meet & greet along the way, Dudley Do Right & His Horse Meet King Kong....."Nell, Nell, Where in Heaven is Nell. Ooops, it looks like Kong's got her"........ :)