Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2016 BGT Food & Wine Festival

I hope one of those "Special Artist to be named" turns out to be Pentatonix again. They always pack the concert yard and are a treat to watch.

Official statement regarding Kenny Rogers:

“Kenny Rogers has canceled his appearance at the Busch Gardens Food & Wine festival on Saturday, March 5 due to illness. We wish him a speedy recovery and we are working to fill the open date and will announce once a special guest has been secured.”

The only band out of this entire line up i'd care to see is Goo Goo Dolls. But I don't have a BGT pass yet (may not until Mako) so I may not even go.

Wait wait wait - you meaning to tell me an animal park focused on animal welfare care and research is hosting a food and wine festival?

That's stupid.

Wait wait wait - you meaning to tell me an animal park focused on animal welfare care and research is hosting a food and wine festival?

That's stupid.

Well they are also a business and this makes said business money. Where does that money go? To reinvestment, profits, animal welfare, research, shareholders, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's stupid.

Well, it ain't like the Animal Kingdom down the road is just serving falafels and hummus, either. You can like animals...and food.

The BG Food & Wine Festival is great! We went last year and this year and both visits were fantastic. The food is great and passholders even get a discount! Better value than EPCOT and much more enjoyable overall.

BTW- Collective Soul will be playing tomorrow (March 12th) in place of the Goo Goo Dolls. Pretty good get for a last minute substitution.