The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 937 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So bringing a big bag I want in to the park, to carry my stuff. That is being selfish and bothering other guests?
Depending on what kinda bag and your actions/attitude in tight spaces, in queues for restaraunts/cashiers, in locker areas....?

Absolutely.

It's mostly an exception thing, not a rule. Customer Service is dead bc common courtesy is dead and we don't think about anyone but ourselves.

Bring a duffel bag for all I care. Just be considerate. And MANY folks aren't in theme parks. If you believe/think otherwise I wanna know your Xanax dose before you hit the parks.

Depending on what kinda bag and your actions/attitude in tight spaces, in queues for restaraunts/cashiers, in locker areas....?

Absolutely.

It's mostly an exception thing, not a rule. Customer Service is dead bc common courtesy is dead and we don't think about anyone but ourselves.

Of course. I understand what you're saying and I'm not arguing. I buy designer book bags and I like to use them. So I bring them in with me to hold my stuff. I'm a very courteous person and always respect other people's space. As long as I'm not breaking any rules of the parks, I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Of course. I understand what you're saying and I'm not arguing. I buy designer book bags and I like to use them. So I bring them in with my to hold my stuff. I'm a very courteous person and always respect other people's space. As long as I'm not breaking any rules of the parks, I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing.
You do you girl.

I could have sworn that there was a thread about the possible FJ closure for refurb... But I can't seem to find it so I'll post this here.

Heard from someone who rode FJ today that almost all the dementors were missing from the ride. Can anyone back this up? If that is the case, I think they are preping things for that rock work.

I could have sworn that there was a thread about the possible FJ closure for refurb... But I can't seem to find it so I'll post this here.

Heard from someone who rode FJ today that almost all the dementors were missing from the ride. Can anyone back this up? If that is the case, I think they are preping things for that rock work.

I rode it twice Monday morning and thought everything was working and all elements present. It has been a year since I rode last but my brother was in town so I had to take him.

I rode it twice Monday morning and thought everything was working and all elements present. It has been a year since I rode last but my brother was in town so I had to take him.

Ok. Now that makes me wonder exactly how much time and effort it would take to remove them. Theoretically it could be possible for them to have been removed between Monday and today. But I haven't been able to find any other info regarding it, so I'm going to chalk it up to him simply not noticing/missing them until I can find someone/someplace that corroborates it.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I have heard they are replacing the rock work in that part of the attraction, cannot comment on the dementors.

Yeah, I have seen the permit floating around online for it. If the dementors indeed were removed, I'm sure the rock work is the reason... However, I haven't found anyplace that has backed up the claim that the dementors are indeed missing currently.

So bringing a big bag I want in to the park, to carry my stuff. That is being selfish and bothering other guests?

I'd say the size of the bags people were using weren't the problem. Crowd control around the lockers is. You don't need the youngest of your 87 children to set up the code (and then forget which finger they used). If one person from your group collected your stuff and put it in a locker while everyone else waited outside, I'd wager the locker areas would be much more efficient.

Yeah, I have seen the permit floating around online for it. If the dementors indeed were removed, I'm sure the rock work is the reason... However, I haven't found anyplace that has backed up the claim that the dementors are indeed missing currently.

As of 4/26, the dementors were all working great (I was there 4/24-4/26). Full motion and effects. If they were removed, it would have been in the last week or two.

Reactions: snayberry
Dementor before the basilisk skeleton was not working, only one "final" Dementor was working (soul suck one). I assume they're going down in phases to assist with the repair of the rock work.

Reactions: anihilnation
Where you there today? I was on FJ this morning and noticed the same thing with the basilisk dementor. Pretty sure he was working last week, though last week the soul sucking one was not working. Soul sucking dementor did not seem to record though today, just one skull showed. Then, i have never had the dementor work with me, mine is always blank. Guess that is what happens when you sell your soul lol

Reactions: JoeCamel
Where you there today? I was on FJ this morning and noticed the same thing with the basilisk dementor. Pretty sure he was working last week, though last week the soul sucking one was not working. Soul sucking dementor did not seem to record though today, just one skull showed. Then, i have never had the dementor work with me, mine is always blank. Guess that is what happens when you sell your soul lol

I was there this morning too. Loved how the "face" shown was just the back of the bench.

Reactions: anihilnation