Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That is correct... UNLESS... it has been completely redesigned in the last 6 months due to the plethora of issues with Kong. Let us see how it plays out as the project has been played close to the cuff since the delay.
Where do you guys even get this info from I'm not saying I don't believe u or anything I just was looking all over the Internet and found nothing :(

Where do you guys even get this info from I'm not saying I don't believe u or anything I just was looking all over the Internet and found nothing :(

Yeah, this ain't anything searchable on the internet. I am just lucky to know people in the biz that have hands on and a wee bit of impunity. But I have to be very careful and rarely tell the full story... just enough to get the central news across. With one wrong word or phrase I could end their careers.

Yeah, this ain't anything searchable on the internet. I am just lucky to know people in the biz that have hands on and a wee bit of impunity. But I have to be very careful and rarely tell the full story... just enough to get the central news across. With one wrong word or phrase I could end their careers.
O yea I totally understand but appreciate all of what you can tell me

When I see a Teebin post I think of this guy...
image24.jpg

Maybe between the Kong issues and the negative feedback they're redesigning this as another kind of ride.

I do think they could really make this amazing with actual cars that accelerate and drift between scenes.

There are likely many ways in which an amazing ride could be made from the FAST & FURIOUS property; until new evidence comes to light, though, I'm not inclined to believe Supercharged will qualify. But we'll see! Maybe elements have been re-thought and this will have a somewhat more expansive and thrilling scope than previously thought.

There are likely many ways in which an amazing ride could be made from the FAST & FURIOUS property; until new evidence comes to light, though, I'm not inclined to believe Supercharged will qualify. But we'll see! Maybe elements have been re-thought and this will have a somewhat more expansive and thrilling scope than previously thought.
:pray: After seeing Tron in Shanghai I wish Universal would build something...shall we say, faster and furious-er

Yeah, let me clarify that I may have over-stated a possible change to this attraction. Not only would it likely require a busbar system but the vehicles would have to be redesigned from scratch to do the heaves and sways... probably an Oceaneering job based on the scoops but with many more screw actuators.

Reactions: Macfr3ak
Yeah, let me clarify that I may have over-stated a possible change to this attraction. Not only would it likely require a busbar system but the vehicles would have to be redesigned from scratch to do the heaves and sways... probably an Oceaneering job based on the scoops but with many more screw actuators.
So we are getting spiderman/transformers 2.0?

If there is one thing I'd like to see (since we know it won't be that fast) is to at least have some practical effects involving fire, maybe a sudden busted hydrant etc.

Reactions: martymcflyy85