Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 449 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sun is out where I live. Looks like it could be a nice day for Orlando. *Could*.
a5fe235094adc1fda31f45586dab3d74.jpg

Sun is out where I live. Looks like it could be a nice day for Orlando. *Could*.

Yep, sun is out where I am too. Keeping an eye on Twitter for Mako and Kong. I might do a lunch or late afternoon run if anything is open. Crossing fingers husband gets the job he is interviewing for today (3rd interview and they called references already) so maybe if something is softing we will do a congratulations run lol

Just passed by Kong. No line or people waiting like yesterday. They added a sign that says summer 2016 since yesterday. Weather here sunny and windy. Will keep checking back periodically.

Edit: make that three signs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryno27
Remains to be seen how durable the skulls are. They look amazing, but they are going to get a lot of handling. Hopefully we don't have another goblin portrait situation.

We can only hope, In A Spanish park they wouldn't stand a chance, they would be multicoloured and defaced from grafitti already.

@Teebin Horticultural question: What is this flowering vine they have on the outer wall?

It is a passion flower (P Incarnata), so called because it spawns small passion fruit although I believe the fruit on this variety to be inedible.

EDIT
The fruit may well be edible on this plant, the fruit on the ones in the UK don't get enough sun therefore they don't grow large enough to be edible. The plant can grow vigorously and the Florida sunshine should work wonders for this plant and it's fruit.

Disclaimer-Eat fruits at own risk :lol:

Reactions: Mad Dog
It is a passion flower (P Incarnata), so called because it spawns small passion fruit although I believe the fruit on this variety to be inedible.

I'm glad you knew what it was because it isn't my kind of posy. I wouldn't have bothered with it.

Goodness, I woke up today in a panic at what I may have typed on here last night. No idea what I worried I typed, I just worried. I think such unsavory things at times... :look:

Reactions: Ryno27