Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ii just picked my hang out spot for when I check in on Sept. 24th. The couch on the outdoor deck area of Strong Water Tavern. That be me. :):cheers:

Reactions: STL
Parks pick near perfect families for events, parades, etc. You will almost never see them pick a single middle aged person

That's what I meant by staged. I guess I would like to see a little less picture perfect family. I can see not picking a single person, but maybe a family that looks a little less like they were sent over from central casting.

You'd think they could have got a more enthusiastic family if they were picking.
Looks like they got a bit overwhelmed when they walked inside and found a three ring circus looking at them or a gauntlet they had to run. Looked a bit like the arena scenes of Hunger Games. And those didn't end so well.

You'd think they could have got a more enthusiastic family if they were picking.

I'm guessing they were told to act surprised or something, and they took that to mean having a look of horror on their faces.
The amusing part to me is how they look like they are dressed for a garden party, not checking into a hotel on vacation.

Reactions: Scott W.
Ii just picked my hang out spot for when I check in on Sept. 24th. The couch on the outdoor deck area of Strong Water Tavern. That be me. :):cheers:
Yep, us too! :cheers: We aren't staying there like you guys are (Hard Rock for us) but we will damn sure make a trip over at night!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Dog