Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Official OU HHN 26 Shirts

We were thinking of putting our logo on back, but that would increase the costs of the shirts. We figured it was better for the cheaper options for you guys.
Which is good, because that shirt was about as much as I would have between willing to pay.

Which is good, because that shirt was about as much as I would have between willing to pay.

Yeah, if we could make it cheaper we would. They have el cheapo shirts for $16, but with premium being that price it's at now.... Might as well have a quality product for that marginal difference.

Another cheaper option is bulk order but you have to order early and by a certain time... all that jazz. More PITA and doesn't give everyone a chance who may not be looking for Horror Stuff in June.

Yeah, if we could make it cheaper we would. They have el cheapo shirts for $16, but with premium being that price it's at now.... Might as well have a quality product for that marginal difference.

Another cheaper option is bulk order but you have to order early and by a certain time... all that jazz. More PITA and doesn't give everyone a chance who may not be looking for Horror Stuff in June.
People who do not want horror stuff in June are no friendsa mine.