Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 252 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Got a ride in right before park closed. I was hoping to be on it as its all the way dark. Never got to the point of being all the way dark but it was good enough.

The coaster itself hasn't been lit up though, I'm not sure if it's since the park is closing earlier now or that they're opting to not have them yet

Finally got a ride in....first ride since the rebuild...love the soundtrack, the queue looks much better, and the launch tube effects were cool but the ride was by far my worst experience ever on this coaster. I've never been rattled around that bad before. What's the deal?

Finally got a ride in....first ride since the rebuild...love the soundtrack, the queue looks much better, and the launch tube effects were cool but the ride was by far my worst experience ever on this coaster. I've never been rattled around that bad before. What's the deal?
I've never experienced head rattling on a cobra roll before...It's a shame that Kumba (a ride that's significantly older than Hulk) has less head banging than a completely retracked coaster..I wish they could have gotten rid of the OTS restraints

Reactions: Cheezbat
I've never experienced head rattling on a cobra roll before...It's a shame that Kumba (a ride that's significantly older than Hulk) has less head banging than a completely retracked coaster..I wish they could have gotten rid of the OTS restraints
The only B&M coaster I've been beaten up on worse was Banshee at Kings Island....And thats sad seeing as how ive ridden msny of their old Stand-up coasters. How can new coasters hurt so bad?

Glad to know it wasn't just me

The ride itself seems to be a matter of personal preference. When I took a friend a couple of weeks ago she thought Hulk was much smoother than Dragon Challenge. I thought the exact opposite.

Reactions: Joel
i am surprised to hear that.. i have probably 200 rides on banshee and have never been beat up.. in fact we all remarked how smooth banshee was compared to dragon challenge.. and dragon challenge wasnt that bad :)

The only B&M coaster I've been beaten up on worse was Banshee at Kings Island....And thats sad seeing as how ive ridden msny of their old Stand-up coasters. How can new coasters hurt so bad?

When we rode, I felt it was a much smoother ride than before. My head use to rattle a lot on the old version. My boyfriend had the opposite experience - even said he felt a little queasy at the end. :/ We were in the 4th row.

The only other weird thing that happened was that I experienced greyout for a while towards the beginning, which was slightly uncomfortable. I don't get it too often, but I know if I stand up too fast I feel the same way. I remember thinking, "I want to see color again so I can see the rest of this ride!" Hehe.