Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to see Barney LIVE! twice. Once for each kid. They were at like 2:30-3:00pm on Sun. afternoon. The smell of alcohol in the arena was obvious.

Dora Live, Princess on Ice. I wish they served alcohol. Washington is pretty strict about serving alcohol in places populated by children.

Is this where it's supposed to go? This is from the escalator, I couldn't readily see how to get a better view.

RUMOR: Secret Life Of Pets Ride CANCELED – New Ride Being Built – Park Pass

Not sure if there was any new information or they're just making an assumption.

If SLoP isn't happening, I'd consider Spongebob (as rumored by them too) to be far more likely than Sing at this moment. It's an iconic IP, has potential outside of a Major E-Ticket attraction and could be a good motivator to revitalize an area like Toon Lagoon.

Sing is an IP that I am hesitant on, mainly due to that its going to have to compete with Rogue One, Assassins Creed, and Passengers. I could see depending on the success ratio of the film is on it's box office; as I would say that anything is possible. I would think SLoP is far more likely though; at least for Orlando. And as for Hollywood, i would think that it's a bit too far down the road for anything to change.

Does anyone know if the SLOP merchandise is selling well in the parks? That might be the determining factor. If the merch is a dud that could speak volumes.

If SLoP isn't happening, I'd consider Spongebob (as rumored by them too) to be far more likely than Sing at this moment. It's an iconic IP, has potential outside of a Major E-Ticket attraction and could be a good motivator to revitalize an area like Toon Lagoon.

Sing is an IP that I am hesitant on, mainly due to that its going to have to compete with Rogue One, Assassins Creed, and Passengers. I could see depending on the success ratio of the film is on it's box office; as I would say that anything is possible. I would think SLoP is far more likely though; at least for Orlando. And as for Hollywood, i would think that it's a bit too far down the road for anything to change.
I lost all interest in Sing when they started showing the ending in trailers.

Having not seen either movie, I just can't fathom how SING could possibly be a better basis for a dark ride than SECRET LIFE OF PETS. SING looks to be a mostly stage-bound storyline about a singing competition, while SLOP appeared to be far more varied in terms of its locations and story beats.

SING is being hardcore pushed by Illuminations. Hints all the huge promotions in comparison to SLOP. SING is way more important to them than any other film hints the awards push and the promotion push and the Christmas Holiday release date and the nominations to Annie and the Oscar push.

You may not think it would be good but Comcast thinks it is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.