Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Apr 22, 2016
latest

Release Date: May 4, 2018
Directors: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo
Writers: Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
Composer: Alan Silvestri

Cast:

Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier
Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Josh Brolin as Thanos
Tom Hiddleston as Loki
Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord
Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa/Black Panther
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange
Paul Bettany as Vision
Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon
Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer
Vin Diesel as Groot
Zoe Saldana as Gamora
Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
Peter Dinklage as ??? (Speculated)
Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Quicksilver (Speculated)
Anthony Mackie as Falcon (Speculated)
Don Cheadle as War Machine (Speculated)
Paul Rudd as Ant-Man (Speculated)

Last edited:
Yes, but the second part will be renamed.
Interesting. I thought Infinity War was going to have almost all of the characters in one movie (or two as originally planned.), but the cast makes it look like the big mash-up only includes some of them.

Looks like the following aren't appearing for whatever reason: Ant-Man, Falcon, The Wasp, Spiderman, Winter Soldier, and maybe some others that I can't remember

Interesting. I thought Infinity War was going to have almost all of the characters in one movie (or two as originally planned.), but the cast makes it look like the big mash-up only includes some of them.

Looks like the following aren't appearing for whatever reason: Ant-Man, Falcon, The Wasp, Spiderman, Winter Soldier, and maybe some others that I can't remember
Spiderman and Winter Soldier will be in it, the rest either haven't been confirmed or will be in Avengers 4.

That footage sounds crazy. I've been a little fatigued on superhero movies but I'm so psyched for this. It seems the culmination of everything. Does this whole battle with Thanos carry over into Part 4 or is that gonna be something else completely? They've seemed to keep details on that under wraps. Can't wait nonetheless!

So the trailer was shown again at SDCC, but wasn't released to everyone else. And, as I had a feeling; someone leaked the trailer into two parts.

Now, I am not going to drop it here because it's not a cool thing to do, but now Marvel is at a problem similar to what Fox and Warner Brothers had in 2015 with the Deadpool and Suicide Squad 2 trailer leaks.