Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Or air pressure cannons for motion base platform..

Or NOS?

2e22eb1c94821302331824c731dbc5ae.jpg

For Supercharged at USH, I believe there are C02 tanks outside the main showbuilding.

I would say, expect it for the 360 sequence, and not as fire effects.

It's clearly a tank of liquid nitrogen that we'll need to explode to have it freeze the T1000 chasing us
If you watch the POV of F&F at Hollywood they shoot LN2 at the guests during the 360 scene...I hope that carries over to this version

If you watch the POV of F&F at Hollywood they shoot LN2 at the guests during the 360 scene...I hope that carries over to this version

I wasn't sure if it was C02 or LN2. Glad that I got that corrected, as I wasn't exactly sure.

That said, if the tank is there now, odds are that the LN2 will be used just the same as how USH did it.

I was thinking something along the lines of compressed air as well. I thought gas at first but I can't see any of the warning labels that must be present for chemicals.
Idk seems strange to have 2 different types of tanks for only one effect(compressed air). Seems the white tank ahs some writing on the front that might say "Fuel"

I wasn't sure if it was C02 or LN2. Glad that I got that corrected, as I wasn't exactly sure.

That said, if the tank is there now, odds are that the LN2 will be used just the same as how USH did it.
I have no idea what the tank is outside of ours haha..but I imagine air is used for the moving platforms and LN2 for the effects

They have mentioned nothing about an outside portion to the ride, it is all contained in the show building, I would assume the empty areas between the facade and the metalwork going up will become part of the queue etc.

They have mentioned nothing about an outside portion to the ride, it is all contained in the show building, I would assume the empty areas between the facade and the metalwork going up will become part of the queue etc.

Yeah. I imagine it'll either be filled in or walled off. Hopefully the former.